Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Yeah I'll watch it.

Do I have to report back?
    I think it's best if we all do. If enough of us review it, maybe it'll get its own IMDB page.

I won't be able to post a review until tomorrow though as I tend to fall asleep after a late-night wank.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Anyway LarryXXX, you can't say much. Your Avatar looks like a deleted scene from this very movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Can someone give me the link to the video by pm, please?

It's not for me, it's for a friend.
        so your friend wants to watch the video while you suck him off lol?

Comment

• Wow. I have no problem with gaymen but having two ****s in your mouth is degenerate as ****, man or woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Literally one or the funniest threads on NSB

There is no funnier forum on the Internet than ours.
            I've literally spit out food and water from laughing at some of the posts.

Please sticky this thread. Give everyone easy access to this thread.

Comment

The Pac-Boy doth protest too much, methinks.:ANYWORD:

As i said, i'm comfortable with my ***uality that i can watch it without an emotion towards it.

You make posts like this because you can't or won't watch it because you're worried you will feel something you're scared to feel.
              Bro there is nothing to worry about lol i dont watch shlt like that because i dont want to see a man sucking dlck or getting ***ed in the ass.

You may be comfortable with it because you say you wont feel emotion or what the *** ever. But you are watching it for a reason! That much we all know. You can watch all the gay **** you want. Ill pass.

Watching gay **** and giving a man props for sucking two dlcks at one time is saying...." more than a mouth full" ...

Comment

Anyway LarryXXX, you can't say much. Your Avatar looks like a deleted scene from this very movie.

It literally does....

Comment

• Damn

I mean he should just come out, the publicity would help him get fights. A promoter should take advantage of the whole gay movement and have a "gay card", with Yusaf Mack and Orlando Cruz fighting bums.

Comment

• No man should ever have another man in this position

[IMG]https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/120629/best_***_positions_downward_dog_17uqcfn-17uqcg9.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=9r2xZh22dLJq5tQfy4qpJQ--[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I think it's best if we all do. If enough of us review it, maybe it'll get its own IMDB page.

I won't be able to post a review until tomorrow though as I tend to fall asleep after a late-night wank.
                      F' uck it I'll watch it. Post the link I'll try and watching it until I throw up.

Comment

Working...
                      X