Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Plans Lawsuit: I Was Drugged in Gay *** Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Ecstasy don't make you gay, wow.

Looks like dude is undercover and did some stuff for money he's not proud of, people found out and this is his excuse.
    He looks like he is on ludes but that doesn't block your memory of events as far as I know. Imagine waking up with a sore butt and 4500 in your wallet and the taste of plastic(I hope but probably the taste of sausage in your mouth).

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      i'm not a gay **** expert but i do watch my fair share of **** and i can look at it objectively and say it's probably a great video if that's your thing.

well filmed, 3 decent looking black dudes with good bodies. it could be a lot worse, it doesn't look that amateur or low budget. Even the subscription fee for that site it's on isn't cheap. mack has talent, he should stick with it. I reckon he can make a good living.

Kind of sad really that this might actually stop him making some decent bread if he feels ashamed because people know. I hope he realises there's nothing wrong with it and this time next week, nobody will care. Nobody really cares anyway except a few boxing fans.
      lol lol lol lol lol. Mack is the new hitman.
      Last edited by boxinghead530; 10-27-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

What's gay about that?

He sucks two ****s at the same time and seems to do it well. I'm comfortable enough with my ***uality as a straight man that i can watch a gay threesome and judge it objectively without it exciting me.

Y'know, i don't like the music of Prince but i can see he's a very talented musician. Mack is a talented gay "adult art" performer, i don't have to like it to acknowledge it.

I'll give credit where credit is due.
        liar. Its bad enough and gay you'd even watch the shlt. Its even worst and gayer That you would give the man/phagg props for a "job" well done!

Comment

• Wtf lol wut? Omg

Comment

What's gay about that?

He sucks two ****s at the same time and seems to do it well. I'm comfortable enough with my ***uality as a straight man that i can watch a gay threesome and judge it objectively without it exciting me.

Y'know, i don't like the music of Prince but i can see he's a very talented musician. Mack is a talented gay "adult art" performer, i don't have to like it to acknowledge it.

I'll give credit where credit is due.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I wonder if Kell Brook will use the same defence if they ever catch that guy in Tenerife

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Thinking maybe we should sticky this thread?
                Exactly. At least for this week. This is a hot topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  liar. Its bad enough and gay you'd even watch the shlt. Its even worst and gayer That you would give the man/phagg props for a "job" well done!
                  The Pac-Boy doth protest too much, methinks.

As i said, i'm comfortable with my ***uality that i can watch it without an emotion towards it.

You make posts like this because you can't or won't watch it because you're worried you will feel something you're scared to feel.

Comment

• Anyway LarryXXX, you can't say much. Your Avatar looks like a deleted scene from this very movie.

Comment

• Literally one or the funniest threads on NSB

There is no funnier forum on the Internet than ours.

Comment

Working...
                      X