No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "I want Thurman. I want Bradley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    So Brook is going to duck Chaves permanently just as I speculated. What a surprise.
    How can you post anything about Brook and keep a straight face when Khan is running from him?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Brook is catching Bradley at the right time too cuz Tim has been through plenty and having a **** trainer is icing on the cake.
        Still would be a good match up and a huge win for Brook if he can beat someone the Caliber of Bradley.

Comment

Kell looked really good against Porter, but man.... the dude who got his ass beat around the ring by Carson Jones expects to beat Tim Bradley?

I don't believe, and I don't think Kell believes it either. Dude is going to make an intentionally ****ty offer, negotiations stall, and then he fights Shane Mosley in front of a massive crown in the UK. Yawn.

Comment

Obviously that move paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Kell looked really good against Porter, but man.... the dude who got his ass beat around the ring by Carson Jones expects to beat Tim Bradley?

I don't believe, and I don't think Kell believes it either. Dude is going to make an intentionally ****ty offer, negotiations stall, and then he fights Shane Mosley in front of a massive crown in the UK. Yawn.
              The same Bradley who was decked like a sack of shyte vs Nate Campbell or beaten all around the ring in the last round vs Jessie Vargas, a light welterweight with 9 knockouts?

Those fights have about as much relevance to Bradley as Carson Jones in 2012 have to Kell Brook today. It's not like Brook got "beaten around" as you say anyway. He cruised the first 7 rounds and was punch perfect - just ran out of gas.

He sorted it out, had a rematch and schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                How can you post anything about Brook and keep a straight face when Khan is running from him?
                Quit your jibber jabber. Brook ducked Khan to fight Frankie Gavin of all people. We all saw it happen. Brook also ducked Rios, Alexander, Thurman, Bradley and Chaves.

But how can you keep a straight face and post anything about Khan when Floyd ducked him 4 times? One of those ducks is officially the most overt and public duck in recorded history, it's basically a record-breaking duck..lol

Comment

Brook would stop Thurman early. Bradley, depends on the version.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Still would be a good match up and a huge win for Brook if he can beat someone the Caliber of Bradley.
                    Oh no it doesn't take away from the fact Brook would beat a great fighter in Bradley in a "unification".

Comment

Oh no it doesn't take away from the fact Brook would beat a great fighter in Bradley in a "unification".
                      Why ""? It would be a unification?

Comment

Working...
                      X