Kell Brook: "I want Thurman. I want Bradley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you this is what we want to hear from you

Comment

Dunno. I'd rather see Brook face Chaves and focus there. A Khan fight wouldn't hurt, either (given Khan looked exposed against Algieri).

I stand alone, but I'd rather see Pac's last fight be a Bradley rubber match. Especially trained by Teddy Atlas. Unfortunately we've yet to see how improved - or not - he is.

Comment

both good fights

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Dunno. I'd rather see Brook face Chaves and focus there. A Khan fight wouldn't hurt, either (given Khan looked exposed against Algieri).

I stand alone, but I'd rather see Pac's last fight be a Bradley rubber match. Especially trained by Teddy Atlas. Unfortunately we've yet to see how improved - or not - he is.
          Teddy is a **** trainer, the fact that the first thing people mention about his trainer resume still to this day is that he was "assistant trainer of a teenage mike tyson" says it all. He's also a flake (look at how he bailed on Povetkin during fight camp because he was busy doing TV broadcasts).

I think Bradley will actually look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            so erm what happened to Chaves? And erm...Brook, you might want to start staying healthy for longer than 3 months.
            He isn't injured...I mean come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
              Teddy is a **** trainer, the fact that the first thing people mention about his trainer resume still to this day is that he was "assistant trainer of a teenage mike tyson" says it all. He's also a flake (look at how he bailed on Povetkin during fight camp because he was busy doing TV broadcasts).

I think Bradley will actually look worse.
              Povetkin's camp screwed him, that's why he left.

Are you seriously going to tell me that Teddy Atlas is worse than Tim "In The Cage" Lane? Or Joel "I'ma STOP IT!" Diaz? Or Floyd "FIGHTING LIKE YOU SCARED!!" Mayweather Sr.? I don't think so. I've seen Atlas in action, he knows how to read his fighter's strengths and weaknesses and get them to exploit their strong punches, but he won't let his fighter just go off and do whatever. He'll smack him in the face to wake them up. He's generally spot on with his "Keys To The Fight" commentary. He gets what it takes to win.

That's what Bradley needed - not someone to threaten to stop fights all the damn time. Bradley knows what he's doing as a boxer; his ONLY problem is his emotions. He can't control them and he starts to make ****** mistakes. I blame Diaz for not reinforcing that.

Time will tell, but if Bradley can outbox Rios to a UD, which will be NO easy task, Atlas will have proven his worth to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                He isn't injured...I mean come on now...
                lol well he says he is

Comment

Brook has ducked Bradley already, hasn't he?

The guy is promising, but I don't see him fighting either.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    lol well he says he is
                    I'm 99% certain you'll see him on December 12th if you're gonna shell out the 15 quid.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Brook has ducked Bradley already, hasn't he?

The guy is promising, but I don't see him fighting either.
                    Brook turned down a **** deal to fight Bradley a couple of years ago. Now as champion he'll get a much better deal and I think he'll probably batter Bradley.

Comment

Is he still fighting Chaves?

Comment

Working...
                      X