Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    After tonight, I'm convinced neither fighter wouldn't see nor hear the final bell.
    So ggg beating some dogshyte nobody leads you to believe he KOs Ward and Floyd? Really???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
      There is no reasoning with them, truly
      Like you wanna talk boxing and all they want to do is talking about who is more gay for who.

And you know its the truth, especially when it comes to GGG because most GGG people respect what Canelo brings to the table but take a far more objective look.

Talk to most Canelo fans and GGG is a straight up bum with no skills.

Seriously GGG pisses off all the black posters just because hes "white" and triggers near damn all the "mexican" posters because they're all hard for Canelo.

And its like bro. GGG is a legit talent who has a complete different skillset than Canelo. He also didn't have A side backing his whole career and started at 26 instead of 15 as a pro.

But those are things they openly brag about. Seriously, boxing breeds and attracts certain kinds of fans. Literally bottom of the barrel kind of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        So ggg beating some dogshyte nobody leads you to believe he KOs Ward and Floyd? Really???????

He doesn't get by Floyd but Ward gets stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
          Like you wanna talk boxing and all they want to do is talking about who is more gay for who.

And you know its the truth, especially when it comes to GGG because most GGG people respect what Canelo brings to the table but take a far more objective look.

Talk to most Canelo fans and GGG is a straight up bum with no skills.

Seriously GGG pisses off all the black posters just because hes "white" and triggers near damn all the "mexican" posters because they're all hard for Canelo.

And its like bro. GGG is a legit talent who has a complete different skillset than Canelo. He also didn't have A side backing his whole career and started at 26 instead of 15 as a pro.

But those are things they openly brag about. Seriously, boxing breeds and attracts certain kinds of fans. Literally bottom of the barrel kind of ****.
          There is MUCH more tribalism on here, supposedly a hardcore boxing site, than I anticipated. It has been sad, but enlightening, to see. Just how people operate, I suppose.

One would think that to 'hype' up your guy, you would give immense credit to any opponent he fought. How can one, for example, hold Canelo so highly, when they slight GGG so much - the same GGG who they will sometimes admit beat Canelo in one of those fights, even in their eyes.

I don't even care about the fanboying anymore. It's the dumb comments that irk me - sig below related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
            There is MUCH more tribalism on here, supposedly a hardcore boxing site, than I anticipated. It has been sad, but enlightening, to see. Just how people operate, I suppose.

One would think that to 'hype' up your guy, you would give immense credit to any opponent he fought. How can one, for example, hold Canelo so highly, when they slight GGG so much - the same GGG who they will sometimes admit beat Canelo in one of those fights, even in their eyes.

I don't even care about the fanboying anymore. It's the dumb comments that irk me - sig below related.
            I feel the same.

I just think its so funny. Theyll cry all day about how everyone hates their race and its so unfair and blah blah

But yet

They are some of the absolute most racist people you'll ever meet and the worst part is they are ignorant to their own racism

Bazooka boy sits there and tells some Latino fan that you should only support Latinos because at thr end of the day other races don't care about you

Then you see Goldie, BigDunn, BoxingIsGreat, and others whine about white supremacy and how no one likes black fighters blah blah blah...

Yet name some of the most iconic boxers ever? A majority of them are Black!

You see Mexican and black fans go at each other like when Bidness goes on his anti black crusades but then all of a sudden their best friends when it comes to hating white boxers.

Legit instead of watching the and enjoying the technicality of it they'll just be like, I want Canelo to fight the oldest possible version of GGG so Canelo can knock him out.

That's disgustingly. That's no different when Clarissa Shields brother attacked her opponents trainer. They think they're hood but they're really ****ing losers with an agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Nothing wrong with a thereputic use exemption.
              - -Nothing wrong with TBE TUE ducking 154 lb GGG if he can make more $ elsewhere.

Also ducked 162 Wart who refused to meet Golovkin at 164 catchwt, but willing to go to 162 for that easy $.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -Nothing wrong with TBE TUE ducking 154 lb GGG if he can make more $ elsewhere.

Also ducked 162 Wart who refused to meet Golovkin at 164 catchwt, but willing to go to 162 for that easy $.
                Ward ducked Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                X