Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    3G at 154? Money all day long.
    - -But fer TBE TUE ducking that fight.

U even watch boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
      GGG couldnt stop Jacobs, Canelo, or Dervenchenko but he stops Ward? Hmm not so sure.

GGG struggles against fighters who in-fight (Canelo 2 and Dervenchenko). Yet GGG would stop the best inside fighter of the past 5-10 years.

Trumpers shine again. . .

I think GGG struggled against Canelo's combo punching, and against Derevy's workrate. Those fights were still at mid-range or at distance.

Ward is a good tough fighter though. I wouldn't really consider him a great inside fighter in that sense, he was more of a very tough smart fighter who had no issue getting as dirty or physical as possible in there, grabbing, clinching etc.

GGG fought well in a phone booth fight vs Ouma. That's really the only guy who was comfortable enough, while it lasted, to sit in front of GGG and let the punches fly from both men.

Ward's stuff honestly was always borderline or even over the top against the rules though. If nothing like that went on, Ward still would have a tough style to do great against. He is smart and tough in there and hard to dominate.

The thing with Ward was always that he would turn it into a fight if the boxing match wasn't going his way, and that's probably what it would turn into if he and GGG fought. Just a mess really lol. May turn out like Froch-Ward though where Ward does enough to get a win. That wasn't an inside fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -But fer TBE TUE ducking that fight.

U even watch boxing?

Nothing wrong with a thereputic use exemption.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Nothing wrong with a thereputic use exemption.
          yes there is, especially when the reason you give for needing it makes absolutely no sense. i was drained from 2 dropping 2 pounds i need ten times the recommended dosage for severe dehydration! like come on you cant believe that crap. i dont consider dropping 2 pounds severe dehydration and even if he was severely dehydrated he took more than ten times what a severely dehydrated person would need. that was nothing more than finding political loopholes to cheat. there was a reason floyd financed usada to the tune of 150k which is ten times more than the normal rate, a pay off in a sense or you could even say a soft bribe for future work down the road if they gave him those tue's. very slimy stuff and the when you look at the way they treated pac and said he couldnt get a toradol shot which he always gets because of some paperwork snafu...pac got played. its called regulatory capture

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Ward was an average inside fighter. He was an elite clincher, but clinching would only do so much when a monster like Gennady is rearranging your ribcage in a phone booth fight.
            Why could Gennady rearrange the smaller Canelo or Dervenchenko ???

What

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
              I think GGG struggled against Canelo's combo punching, and against Derevy's workrate. Those fights were still at mid-range or at distance.

Ward is a good tough fighter though. I wouldn't really consider him a great inside fighter in that sense, he was more of a very tough smart fighter who had no issue getting as dirty or physical as possible in there, grabbing, clinching etc.

GGG fought well in a phone booth fight vs Ouma. That's really the only guy who was comfortable enough, while it lasted, to sit in front of GGG and let the punches fly from both men.

Ward's stuff honestly was always borderline or even over the top against the rules though. If nothing like that went on, Ward still would have a tough style to do great against. He is smart and tough in there and hard to dominate.

The thing with Ward was always that he would turn it into a fight if the boxing match wasn't going his way, and that's probably what it would turn into if he and GGG fought. Just a mess really lol. May turn out like Froch-Ward though where Ward does enough to get a win. That wasn't an inside fight though.
              Comparing Ouma to Ward

Yikes

Boxing fans are lousy druggies or too deep in PBC dick to tell left from right

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                Comparing Ouma to Ward

Yikes

Boxing fans are lousy druggies or too deep in PBC dick to tell left from right
                Huh? Man some of y'all need to go back to school lol. Reading comprehension is not y'alls thing. Like 4th grade level stuff, and you guys can't master it. Absolutely pathetic

I said the only inside fight GGG has had was vs Ouma. He was good enough there, but yes it was only Ouma. I also said Ward doesn't really fight like that. Derp

Comment

• After tonight, I'm convinced neither fighter wouldn't see nor hear the final bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                    Huh? Man some of y'all need to go back to school lol. Reading comprehension is not y'alls thing. Like 4th grade level stuff, and you guys can't master it. Absolutely pathetic

I said the only inside fight GGG has had was vs Ouma. He was good enough there, but yes it was only Ouma. I also said Ward doesn't really fight like that. Derp
                    I can't believe literally how ****ing ******ed some of these people are. They're literally bottom of the barrel kind of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                      I can't believe literally how ****ing ******ed some of these people are. They're literally bottom of the barrel kind of ****.
                      There is no reasoning with them, truly

Comment

Working...
                      X