Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Not a fan of catchweights

But we'll see whether gennady was honest or not when he claimed he could make 154 to fight Floyd
    In case Canelo wins (who knows?), GGG would have to sort this out -- catchweight, guaranteed purse, PPV split, a.s.o.
    ... That's how it works...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Fortunately for GGG he doesn't have to say anything before Cotto/Canelo is over...
      ... But Canelo was stupid enough to state that he will fight GGG the next day he agrees on the 155 catchweight... (This "beats" even the '164 statement', because is about a mandatory fight not about a 'legacy' fight.)
      yea it actually does agreed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        This fight won't happen anytime soon, Cotto will never fight him either, GGG is wasting his time at MW, nothing left to do/prove at 160
        lol pretty much this, this guy is destroying everyone at his weight

Comment

• LMAO!! What a ****ing coward fraud. This poosay is dead scared. He knows Gennady would beat the **** out of him. All his bravado and talk proven to be fake lol. Fake mexican beach EXPOSED. 160 belt, heavier than Gennady at 30 day weigh in, 155 doe. Now I hope Cotto beats the **** out of this ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            LMAO!! What a ****ing coward fraud. This poosay is dead scared. He knows Gennady would beat the **** out of him. All his bravado and talk proven to be fake lol. Fake mexican beach EXPOSED. 160 belt, heavier than Gennady at 30 day weigh in, 155 doe. Now I hope Cotto beats the **** out of this ******.
            ... Do you feel much better now, kid?

Comment

• I declare CANELO = The BIGGEST coward in boxing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... Do you feel much better now, kid?
                I would beat the **** out of Canelo if he agreed to spar me. Im 167 at the moment, I hold the size advantage and Im not a coward like him.

Comment

• GGG will fight Ward at a catch-weight. How many more years does he need to fight at 168, 1 or 2. But....but....GGG will fight anyone at 154-168.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I would beat the **** out of Canelo if he agreed to spar me. Im 167 at the moment, I hold the size advantage and Im not a coward like him.
                    The only thing you're beating the **** out of is the keys on your keyboard...internet tough guy!

Comment

• Damn, hes never ducked anyone. He brought all this hate on himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X