Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admire his dedication, but surely Teddy Atlas had to have known that there would be others trying to attempt to claim the venerable title of Haymon's sperm dumpster.

Hes going to have to duke it out with DiBella for Al Haymon ball-guzzling supremacy, or settle for spit-shining only one of Al's balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      U mad bro?
      I speak the truth that's why you replied ...BUMLOVEKIN still running from ward bruh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        I heard but he still praise Thurman and considers him to be the next big star, while he discredits GGG. Both are great fighters and in a fan of both but it pretty obvious that Thurman isn't quite on GGG level yet and has a lot of learning to do before taking over the sport.
        He sees potential in Thurman, though openly acknowledging that he's still got a ways to go.

Golovkin is still openly in can crushing stage, against tailor-made, one-dimensional opposition, yet is being praised as some kind of world beater and Teddy, like a lot of boxing people, isn't "eating the dog food".

Folks seem to really overstate Golovkin's level, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          And as the 160 kingpin, GGG has no rhyme or reason to give up 8 pounds to a guy who cant sell out the first 3 rows of a school bus.
          How can Golovkin be the 160 kingpin without ever actually fighting anyone?

No one becomes a weight class kingpin by default; you actually have to fight. Coming from a wannabe promoter, I'd figure you to be sharper than so foolish a statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

No one becomes a weight class kingpin by default; you actually have to fight. Coming from a wannabe promoter, I'd figure you to be sharper than so foolish a statement.
            1. He has 2 belts, soon 3
            2. 7 Ring top 10 wins, others 2 max
            3. Huge favorite over anyone at MW

Comment

No one becomes a weight class kingpin by default; you actually have to fight. ...
              When the opposition would rather vacate belts than fight you, yo DO became a kingpin by default.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                1. He has 2 belts, soon 3
                2. 7 Ring top 10 wins, others 2 max
                3. Huge favorite over anyone at MW
                All that makes him is a beltholder. Until he beats someone worth anything, he's the definition of what it is to be a paper champion. If his fans are fine with him simply being handed every belt, so be it.

Comment

All that makes him is a beltholder. Until he beats someone worth anything, he's the definition of what it is to be a paper champion. If his fans are fine with him simply being handed every belt, so be it.
                  He's not just handed them, he's got champs forfeiting. Hey I know he's not technically The Champ. Some 155er is. That needs fixing, whether they vacate in disgrace, or get peeled off the canvas

Comment

• GGG stans getting that cold reality check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      What will he say when he makes Quillin, Jacobs, Ward look like these guys he talks about?
                      Everybody knows that Teddy Atlas is a Slavic hater. He hates on the Klitschko's like nobody else. The only time he liked a Slav, was when he tried to Americanize Alexander Povetkin.

The guy worships the BBC of slick black c0ck. Especially if they're from the East Coast.

Comment

Working...
                      X