No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Gives Lemieux a Beat Down To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    It came right after he went to knee. It wasn't dirty.

Hell, do you ****ing think GGG needed to fight dirty.

He was skunk ing him.

You got to try hard to make him into a dirty fight.

It was an accident, but it didn't happen as if he declared himself down. It looked like he was ducking.

You have to realize these things happen as full speed.

And it had no impact on the right.
    That's why it was dirty because he was already on one knee. Never said GGG needed to do it or was a dirty fighter but it still was a dirty shot. Roy Jones didn't need it to beat griffin either but he did it and got disqualified for less of a power shot when griffin was down.

Comment

• I'm a fan of GGG. He dominated the fight.
      However, I'm disappointed in the punch while Lemeiux was down on the knee and the early stoppage.

Lemeiux was still throwing back and defending himself. And had a puncher's chance still.

Stoppage is necessary when the fighter can't defend himself any longer. This wasn't the case here.

He just took a hard shot and bam, the ref calls it.
      What bullshyt.

Comment

• GGG just too good overall...technically sound and takes control from the opening bell. Great work, Limeux has heart, he was getting punished got up from a beautiful body shot.

Good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          This is what was compared to Haglar-Hearns. Lol
          Golovkin would kill those sloppy brawlers

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            MANG !!! If Jr got in the ring with P4P champ GGG he would run then stick lip up an catch a body shot and the 5th row would hear his pig squeals just before he ran out da rang like the chicken he is!!!

BOW down dumbazzz BOW!!!!! Bow I say !
            I said this fight would be garbage, it was. I said Mayweather-Pacquiao would be one sided, it was. ******s like you thought differently, but i'm the dumb one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Yes please lets. Ward weighed 176 in the last fight night weight that was released (against Dawson). That's a fact.
              That was 3 years ago...damn,you are really reaching.

Comment

• Golovkin really is a beast, Cotto and Canelo have no chance

Comment

• Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  I missed it was it any good?
                  Well if you like guys that looks 20 lbs undersized that can't dodge one jab the whole fight , then yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    I'm a fan of GGG. He dominated the fight.
                    However, I'm disappointed in the punch while Lemeiux was down on the knee and the early stoppage.

Lemeiux was still throwing back and defending himself. And had a puncher's chance still.

Stoppage is necessary when the fighter can't defend himself any longer. This wasn't the case here.

He just took a hard shot and bam, the ref calls it.
                    What bullshyt.
                    It was a late punch but I give David Lemieux a lot of respect for not trying to milk it. He knew the punch wasn't the reason he went down, it was the body shot.

He could have easily pulled an Andre Dirrell and milked it until the ref stopped the fight but, unlike Dirrell, he actually showed heart and didn't ***** out. Dirrell's career hasn't been the same since that Oscar winning performance, both inside the ring, and the way he's perceived by the fans outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      GGG is way too experienced to have hit Lemieux on the knee. Even Roy Jones Jr. said that could've been a DQ, or at the very least a point deduction. Why did HBO choose this ref!? Even Lemieux said it was a bad stoppage. GGG didn't even hunt this time around he went back to jabbing. And HBO on a boner translating range control as the best Middleweight stats have to have offer yet Lampley is always *****ing about fighters not fighting. There you go. HBO garbage as usual. Wait till the post conference.
                      Cry dumbazz !! Hahahahaha

GGG would pluck all of Jrs feathers then chop his head off by like 7

Comment

Working...
                      X