Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Gives Lemieux a Beat Down To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Lemiux was ready for a primed GGG and Oscar knew this. So he built this guy up for a PPV event even though he knew he'd get his butt kicked. Noticed how Lemiuex wasn't spoon fed opponents like Oscar was while Arum was building Oscar's name. Greedy s.o.b. would let this fight wait & simmer til his boy sharpened his skills. This wouldn't have happened if he was with Al Haman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      There are MW that rehydrate higher than GGG
      Including Lemieux...

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Li'l jr needs to run run far away and never try to come back Triple G would make potted meat out of him!!

The reason I say this is more than to pick on the chicken it's that jr can out run all that would go up against GGG where everyone else cannot and woul get KO 'd quickly,,,, QUICKLER

GGG is the P4P King of boxing!!!!!!!!!!
        Sorry to burst your bubble, but you know Floyd is retired, right? We are now discussing the current and active fighters.
        Last edited by megas30; 10-17-2015, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• FOTY candidate they said. Exciting they said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Why step down when Golovkin is 170lbs? People that are quick to call others "dumb" have a way of shooting themselves in the foot...
            Ward doesn't rehydrate to 170. He is closer to 185. Many think 190.

Let's get our facts straight.

GGG rehydrated same as Canelo, Andrade, Lara, and tons of JR.MW.

Ward rehydrated to what LHW do. Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              10lb... Ward is coming into the ring 190lb+ a full 20lb heavier than GGG right now.
              don't lie b1tch

Comment

• Good effort by Lemieux. The stoppage was premature in my opinion. I hope Canelo beats Cotto so he can get in the ring with him. I think GGG and Canelo will be a better fight for boxing

Comment

• GGG haters be like , "Lemieux is a bum doe!"

GGG showed his boxing ability, and it was the key to this fight.

David was too nervous to throw more of that patent left hook weapon he's got.

If you thought it was a waste of money, then people don't appreciate the art of boxing. Referee did a good job in my opinion, David was not winning that fight and was taking too much hits. He's still a good valuable fighter for Golden Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Why step down when Golovkin is 170lbs? People that are quick to call others "dumb" have a way of shooting themselves in the foot...
                    Roman Gonzalez weighed 124lb in the ring vs Edgar Sosa. He should be fighting Guillermo Rigondeaux right?

See how your logic is flawed?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      he cant beat ward
                      I think he does Ward the same way.

Some day we'll see, but for now there are belts to get.

Comment

Working...
                      X