Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Gives Lemieux a Beat Down To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemiux has 0 heart mentally quit.I kinda wished giggi would hit him more while he was down for being a coward afraid to throw anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Ward fans are as dumb as Mayweather fans!
      Ward hid at 168 for years why doesn't he step down to take the Champ on? Why doesn't he step up to take the Champs on?
      ward has NO appeal nationally or globally. He needs to get active and build his reputation up once again. Thats the way it is for him right now. Why should GGG give him a chance when Ward has done nothing to promote 160 lb class?

Haters are always the loudest but weakest fans............
      Ward may not be able to sell 10,000 tickets to his fights for $16 each the way GGG did against Lemieux, but Ward has accomplished more at 168 than GGG has accomplished at 160. You say that Ward has not appealled nationally or globally, yet Ward made a larger purse in his last fight on BET than Golovkin made on his PPV tonight and Ward has made a hell of a lot more money in his career than Golovkin.

Ward would be giving GGG a chance to prove himself by fighting Ward. Ward doesn't have to prove anything to anyone with his record.

Comment

• GGG has always used his jab to neutralize opponents. If GGGs plan was to just get the belts then fine, but we've seen too many GGG fights to know when he hunts. GGG didn't take too many risks in this bout...perhaps he didn't want to showcase an easy victory?

The hype was that these two were going to bring it for the fans. Lemieux is smaller than Murray isn't he? Or Rubio?

I always thought in high profile fights we see known refs! **** I'll settle for at least a Draculage or a Cole, but Ive never seen this ref. Thats the NSAC..call, and perhaps in favor for HBO.

Again, we've seen many take a knee, GGG on some shady biz the ref doesn't even issue a point considering the ref also knows GGG is winning the rounds.

Let's wait until the post conference. I want to hear Bernard say his thing. Lemieux wasn't having the TKO call. Abel Sanchez needs to shutup saying he didnt think it would go more than 4 rds when his fighter is not even hunting to finish for that theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Ward doesn't rehydrate to 170. He is closer to 185. Many think 190.

Let's get our facts straight.

GGG rehydrated same as Canelo, Andrade, Lara, and tons of JR.MW.

Ward rehydrated to what LHW do. Simple as that.
          Yes please lets. Ward weighed 176 in the last fight night weight that was released (against Dawson). That's a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Bull**** stoppage.

I feared the referee would do something ****** like that.

Golovkin was tired and his reflexes are shot as ****
            ******ed post. Golovkin didn't even leave 3rd gear.

Comment

• This is what was compared to Haglar-Hearns. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                This fight turned out exactly how I expected. This was nothing more than another GGG mismatch which 50,000 people were ****** enough to pay $60 to see on PPV (or $16 if you purchased a ticket to the fight).

Now I want to see GGG (Gutless Gennady Golovkin) step up and take on a real challenge in Andre Ward. I know it won't happen. Instead, the Gutless one will continue to fight one stiff after another at 160 and then at 168 (after Ward moves up to 175) until one of those stiffs gets lucky and KO's him or fans get tired if the endless mismatches. and stop watching him.
                If Ward becomes serious about seeking a fight with GGG, then the fight will happen. Unfortunately for fight fans, Ward sees himself as the 'A' side when in fact GGG is the 'A' side and Ward is little more than a possible future opponent: an opponent who has little fan/box office appeal, has been all too inactive for the last 23 months, and has apparently also outgrown super middleweight.

Comment

• F ^ck the referee.GGG should be DQ by hitting Lemieux while on his knee.Kindly reminded me of Roy Jones jr DQ vs Montel Griffin,only if Lemieux put some acting and did not stand up, GGG should be DQ.

Last edited by Class Act; 10-18-2015, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Yes please lets. Ward weighed 176 in the last fight night weight that was released (against Dawson). That's a fact.
                    That was 3 years ago. Thats a also fact.

Comment

• That HBO commentary was purely biased as fuc. They ruined the fight for me by kissing GGG's azz with every punch landed. Lemieux landed some nice shots only to go unnoticed. Jim is a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X