No announcement yet.

Al Haymon beats Bob Arum in court Lawsuit THROWN OUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
    Que the crickets. My damn DVR is saturated with fights i havent had the time to watch. Lol how the hell is this a problem?

Forget PBF ! Al Haymon is boxing.
    LOL. ^^^^^^^^ This.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Is that you Dontae?
      the term coincidental list is a phrase that existed before dontae from dontaesboxingnation was even born. he didnt make up the term nor is it new but its funny you know about it bc you support the brotha by watching his videos keep doin' so recessive

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        the term coincidental list is a phrase that existed before dontae from dontaesboxingnation was even born. he didnt make up the term nor is it new but its funny you know about it bc you support the brotha by watching his videos keep doin' so recessive
        lmao most of them are like that,they cant stop watching/associating with the so called things they hate,i bet hes dontaes #1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          lmao most of them are like that,they cant stop watching/associating with the so called things they hate,i bet hes dontaes #1 fan
          so you remove me from your ignore list.

how you doin cry baby snitch?

why are the mods still not banned you from your racist "POOCHIE" remark

i was banned for "fish and chips" remark while here you are pretending to be an upright man

you stock holder of BS or something?

oh i remember you threatened me, what is it you are going to do if i cross you again?
          Last edited by Rath; 10-19-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            so you remove me from your ignore list.

how you doin cry baby snitch?

why are the mods still not banned you from your racist "POOCHIE" remark

i was banned for "fish and chips" remark while here you are pretending to be an upright man

you stock holder of BS or something?

oh i remember you threatened me, what is it you are going to do if i cross you again?
            how is "poochie" a racist remark? do you folks even know what "racist" means? mayweather said the name "poochieaiuo" as a diss and a slight at his name

Comment

how is "poochie" a racist remark? do you folks even know what "racist" means? mayweather said the name "poochieaiuo" as a diss and a slight at his name
              Poochiao is a b!tch.....

Comment

how is fish and chips a racist remark?

Pac is a philpins and philpins is known dog eater.

Floyd did not use poochiao a slight on his name plus i will cook you sushi and other racist remark in one ranting. Packyou would sound better.

Floyd did not use poochiao alone to call Pac, have you seen that video?

now poochie or poochiao is a racist remark just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  Poochiao is a b!tch.....
                  just like you who has pubic hair on his head, and wesley snipes said "you don't know how to blush" is a bitc.h too.

can you imagine a guy with pubic hair as his crowning glory LOL.

don king rings a bell? overgrown pubic hair on his head. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

which one do you prefer to describe your hair?

Steel wool or pubic hair?
                  Last edited by Rath; 10-20-2015, 12:51 AM.

Comment

bet you the pubic hairs of this forum would be crying again like babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      how is fish and chips a racist remark?

Pac is a philpins and philpins is known dog eater.

Floyd did not use poochiao a slight on his name plus i will cook you sushi and other racist remark in one ranting. Packyou would sound better.

Floyd did not use poochiao alone to call Pac, have you seen that video?

now poochie or poochiao is a racist remark just the same.
                      what video are you talkin about

Comment

Working...
                      X