Comments Thread For: Terrel Williams Claims DQ Win Over Prichard Colon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Oh **** man...
    Damn. I'm pulling for him to come out of this ok.

Comment

This is about hate this guy should be in jail always hating on everybody!black people need to get together and pray and be good in life trusting in God HATE ITS NOT THE ANWER

Comment

Lots of hitting to the back of the head. Some of it was Colon's fault and others, Williams saw the opportunity and took it.

I truly believed that the corner was clueless and didn't realize that there was one last round. Of course, the guy who just got knockdown twice, wouldn't know what round it was. It was his corner's job to keep up with the rounds.

It was a good thing that he did get disqualified. He's currently in the hospital having surgery for a brain bleed. Another 3 minutes could of meant another death in the ring and we still can't rule that out. It's crazy to think people would say horrible things about Colon... How its his fault, he's a bum, he tried to buy some time by pretending that he didn't know what round it was... Now he may be fighting for his life. He mentioned to the doctor in like the 5th round (i think) that he felt dizzy and he continued to fight another 4 or so rounds. I don't know the extent of his injuries, but anybody who can jump in the ring with another person who gets paid to try to hurt you, is much braver than me. I pray that he comes through, with his health and all of his faculties.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHA I called it. THIS guy is a disgraceful bum and a COWARD. Why are so many fighters from my island so cowardly? Seriously. You can talk all the crap you want about Juanma, but the guy NEVER QUIT and fought like a true warrior.

I have to watch this fight though. Hahah. I didnt even know about this but I knew he would get exposed.
          What are you 5 years old??
          The man took a serious rabbit punch behind his head that caused severe bleeding and was never the same after that, still he went out to fight next rounds but his body caved. Disgraceful? Never, Coward, never, Bum? not even close!
          Even after all of it he did not quit! He was DQ by a mistake from his corner.

Williams is a ****** fighter, just watch the fight.

My prayers goes out to Prichard, I hope he pulls thru.
          Last edited by whitealltrac; 10-17-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Really sad turn of events. Best wishes for Colon. I hope we get good news.

Comment

Pobre muchacho estos morenos son malos esto no fue acidente fue intencionar

Comment

William should be in jail and that referee suspended for life!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA I called it. THIS guy is a disgraceful bum and a COWARD. Why are so many fighters from my island so cowardly? Seriously. You can talk all the crap you want about Juanma, but the guy NEVER QUIT and fought like a true warrior.

I have to watch this fight though. Hahah. I didnt even know about this but I knew he would get exposed.
                  damn, kid. You're simply pathetic. You're like one of these elementary school dropouts that still seem to think you're intake or opinion on fighters(or anything at that) means something.

You're schtick is played out. How low in life can someone be to talk about a fighter when they didn't even see the fight themselves? Is your life that attached to absolute nothing? Don't worry, I won't expect a simpleton like yourself to respond, but goodness. Try coming with new material every once in a while.

Comment

This is no joke mother ****rs

Comment

I don't doubt that his corner did not know what round it was.

I was there live and during the entire event they never displayed what round it was. No ring-card girl, etc.

I can hear others asking each other what round it was during each fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X