Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Saw Caution in Gennady Golovkin's Eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin who the fck told you "you have a Mexican style" you fcking neanderthal lmaO?!

You're not Mexican you mix breed fck!

Your head's too fcking big to be Mexican or ****-sapien for that matter you triple XXXL cap wearing mufcka lmaO!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Coming along? Little G is 33, he best get a move on.
      Looooooooool. Fanboys man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Dude is trying to convince himself, but at the end of the day he must enter the ring against the man Andre Ward ducked. Then we will see this guys soul.

Comment

Every time I hear Lemieux talk about this fight it comes off as if he's trying to gas himself up.

He can get hyped as much as he wants but I don't think that's going to save him from getting KO'd.

Comment

Wait David, a couple of weeks ago you saw fear, now its caution? Hmmm ok...

Comment

Lemeuix projecting

Comment

Are you serious, you giant sack of dog turd

Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
                Golovkin who the fck told you "you have a Mexican style" you fcking neanderthal lmaO?!

You're not Mexican you mix breed fck!

Your head's too fcking big to be Mexican or ****-sapien for that matter you triple XXXL cap wearing mufcka lmaO!
                The world would. Be better off if people like you hurled yourself in front of oncoming traffic or jumped into a tar pit.

Racist scum, don't you have a Donald Trump rally to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  Your spin doctoring and hyperbole is grotesque .
                  Shut it, consumer Turd.

Comment

i just saw the face-off, when lemieux said david vs goliath and kellerman said it's david vs golovkin, golovkin had a stone cold look in his eyes piercing through David's soul, david looked at golovkin and immediately looked away, i don't like to call fighters cowards and i don't think david is scared but i think he might have more doubts in his mind about this fight, i hope david knocks ggg the fk out but i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Do you have anything of substance.

Let's just say Monroe was a threat, he didn't do a lick of damage. GGG was clearly not concerned about dudes ability to hurt him.

You base you entire argument based on a strategy for one fight. Lol!

U.S. He a defense wizard, no. It's not his style.

Is he bad defender, no. Especially not for his style.

This idea of bad defense easily exposed. He is underrated as a defender.

This is GGG real defense (Third amongst HBO compustat of defensive fighters with at least ten fights). A claim made by Sanchez that appears true.

As a pressure fighter, he is coming forward. You can't discount that in any analysis of his defense. Of course it's easier to defend running away.

GGG timing, jab, positioning, wide stance, chin and experience are what makes his defense.

But his jab leads his defense. His jab is good. Not because it's powerful, it's the intelligent use of it both offensively and defensively that limits his opponents power and opens up the offense.

It keeps the opponent occupied, while covering his opponent’s lead hand as he throws his jab.

GGG cuses side-step, and subtle slips to angle off to his left or right, leading to devastating body shots or powerful uppercut or left hooks.

This is defense that works, leads to devastating offense.

His footwork is great. Not the same as Floyd Mayweather good, but in a different way. He has wide stance and switches stances seemingly at will, oftentimes when cutting off the ring.

Balance is key, he is able to stay in balance, making it hard to break is stride.

Did Monroe land, sure. But GGG doesn't get hit solid very often.

Which is why in 400 fights, no one has stunned him.

Now explain why I'm wrong, other than blanket statements like so and so landed. Because everyone gets hit.

Or insults, now thats better.
                      Verry nice post! Good to see someone who knows boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X