Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real talk, would you support an openly gay boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
    No, it was never against my morals to begin with. Not everyone is a close minded knuckle dragging neanderthal bigot. It's the 21'st century. Not everyone believes in fairy tales from a book centuries old. Discriminating against someone for something so trivial and arbitrary is archaic.
    Are you trying to say that everyone who dislikes the *******uality acceptance movement is religious? Ha.

I recommend reading some scientific journals about the genetic causes of *******uality and forming a coherent opinion rather than just using it as some teenage rebellion against your religious parents.

Religion really has nothing to do with it. I'm an atheist and know these people will eventually be treated rather than celebrated, when medicine is less primitive than it is now.

You may be interested to know "knuckle draggers" in the stone ages actually shared your views. In addition to having *** with their own gender, they also had *** with childen, animals and their own siblings.

Rock on, but I live in the future, where gene therapy will cause major treatment breakthroughs for those suffering from genetic hyper***uality. Our backwards generation just parades these confused people around on reality television and politicizes their disease.
    Last edited by ////; 10-16-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I'd like a gay fighter if he knocked out Devon Alexander.

Comment

We already had Floyd... I wouldn't have a problem with it, we aren't living in 1832... its okay to be gay these days.

If an athlete happens to be gay, I don't really care, it doesn't influence if I like them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
          If he/she had a fighting style I enjoyed watching - sure.
          This ^^^^

Personality / ***uality / what your momma wears to church has nothing to do with what we go to fights for (fighting)

Me thinks the OP doth protest too much? Further contemplation on whether it's the fighting you enjoy watching, or the men doing it is required.

Comment

It would make no difference to me - what matters is how he fights.

If he's not a cherry-picker, a fraud, a stay-at-home prima donna, a defensive runner/clincher who doesn't even try to KO his opponents, and if he doesn't beat up girls and cheat with IV injections, I'll support him.

Comment

Check my P4P list (in sig)..no 5

Comment

In the WWE, there's a openly gay dude name Darren Young. He's from the Tag Team "Prime Time Players". Anyway, idk if anybody here knows or ever seen him on the wrestling shows but if the gay Boxer carried himself like the Wrestler I'm talkin about, I would support him.

Comment

True story I did root for a f@ggot at one point, back in my naive days of being a young lad I actually was quite fond and enjoyed supporting Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Check my P4P list (in sig)..no 5
                    He definitely sounds, looks, act and is that way

Comment

Sure, wouldn't bother me at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X