Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real talk, would you support an openly gay boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    A boxers personal life does effect how people view that fighter. All these posters saying "yeah, who cares. His personal life is his personal life"...well, I'm here to call bulli****. If posters here only cared about skill, they wouldn't give one iota to mayweather beating his kids' mother or broner beating up an old woman for her purse. What these people do matters. Including chugging pen1s.
    Well there is a difference between sucking the **** and beating up old ladies for money. The prior doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
      Who gives a shit what somebody's ***uality is? Get your mind off that shit and watch the fights.

So yes, obviously.
      Fake alpha men on here. Acting like the musicians they listen to and the politicians they support are all straight strapping men because they pretend to be. If the ***uality of someone you don't know personally bothers you that much you need to start questioning your own.

Comment

Yeaaaa it'd be pretty contradictory. Honestly I could get past a boxer who "might" be gay but never clarifying. But a boxer being openly gay and using it to define himself I would despise. Take that theatrical crap to UFC

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
          Well there is a difference between sucking the **** and beating up old ladies for money. The prior doesn't bother me at all.
          That's not the correlation I was drawing. I can understand the way I wrote it comes off that way though. I was trying to say it doesn't matter what these guys do outside of the ring, someone will take umbrage. Of course robbery and domestic violence are crimes and being gay is not but people still care. Openly gay athletes fail in this country because people care about *******uality as an issue that much.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            That's not the correlation I was drawing. I can understand the way I wrote it comes off that way though. I was trying to say it doesn't matter what these guys do outside of the ring, someone will take umbrage. Of course robbery and domestic violence are crimes and being gay is not but people still care. Openly gay athletes fail in this country because people care about *******uality as an issue that much.
            I can't speak for everyone, but you called bull**** on the posters, such as myself, for saying they don't care about that, when I don't. I don't know about openly gay athletes failing because of the fact that they are openly gay, if that's true then many must be bothered by it for one reason or another, that doesn't mean that the people here who say they aren't bothered by it are pretending though.

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
              I can't speak for everyone, but you called bull**** on the posters, such as myself, for saying they don't care about that, when I don't. I don't know about openly gay athletes failing because of the fact that they are openly gay, if that's true then many must be bothered by it for one reason or another, that doesn't mean that the people here who say they aren't bothered by it are pretending though.
              Posters here always care. Especially about *******uality. Just stick around a while and read some posts.

Comment

Support - and suck dry if he needs to make weight at the last Minute.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Yeaaaa it'd be pretty contradictory. Honestly I could get past a boxer who "might" be gay but never clarifying. But a boxer being openly gay and using it to define himself I would despise. Take that theatrical crap to UFC
                  Despise is a bit strong aint it? Especially coming from a Christian. Predictable tho.

Do you also have issues with boxers bragging about ****ing women and preaching Jesus? Would that also be theatrical crap?

Comment

I'm already a Kell Brook fan.

Oh....you said "openly".

Well Laced Up is a big David Haye supporter.

Comment

I supported Sergio Martinez. You can say he never came out or whatever but cmon breh lol

Comment

Working...
                      X