No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Best Pound For Pound is Ward or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    I get it, PAC beat you, so if he is p4p, that in some twisted way helps you.
    Somehow I truly believe this is at the heart of it. There's no way a man that loses 3 of his last 6 fights and loses his last gets to stay on top, unless Bradley has interest in fighting him for a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Wtf are you talking about? Though the slave trade saw the real lows of human, almost every nation was enslaved at one point or subjugated to some **** after being conquered. Ward fell out the ranking not because of his lack of skill, but because he has been inactive. Now that he's back, he is still above everyone out there.

Delusional af when you see everything Sanchez and team GGG say to believe Ward is ducking him.
      Im saying Ward is extremely overrated and has fought zero P4P entrants

Comment

He's right. Pacquiao was #2 behind Mayweather on most people's list. Losing to Mayweather doesn't exactly drop him like 3-4 spots on most people's list when most people think the guys behind him haven't done enough to deserve the spot. I can see 1-2 guys above Manny but not 3-4.

Comment

Pacquiao was #2 lb for lb...I like many others believe he was robbed against Mayweather..either way.. losing to number 1 shouldn't drop you unless someone below does something to earn to suprass you.

Ramon Martinez is in a weak division.

Andre CoWard = when was the last time he fought anyone? His last significant win was Froch, how many years ago?

Pacquiao beat Bradley twice..even Ring acknowledged that... Algieri and Rios are better wins than anything Ward did over the same period of time also...

Comment

Kind of a disgrace that people would say a guy who has been inactive and fought nobody significant in over 3 years (and that was a washed up and weight drained Dawson)... should be #1 lb for lb

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              **** it, I still think Pac has a case as the p4p best. At least until one of the guys who should rank above him does something to make it clear. And there's sure as hell not more than 3 or 4 fighters better than even this Pac.
              It's amazing how P4P#2 (Pac) just fought the best fighter of today, P4P#1 (Floyd), in a competitive (but boring) fight, loses, and now somehow ranked #8, smh.

Pac just fought 3 undefeated fighters in a row, 2 are P4P fighters, while taking two zeroes with him and losing to P4P#1.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                It's amazing how P4P#2 (Pac) just fought the best fighter of today, P4P#1 (Floyd), in a competitive (but boring) fight, loses, and now somehow ranked #8, smh.

Pac just fought 3 undefeated fighters in a row, 2 are P4P fighters, while taking two zeroes with him and losing to P4P#1.
                Ring ****zine obviously prefers fighters who don't "lose" even if they fight cab drivers or just don't fight at all...

Pac beating Bradley twice, Algieri, and made Floyd (#1 lb for lb) look ordinary...

Ring prefers: beating Rodriguez, Smith, and sitting out practically 2 years lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Im saying Ward is extremely overrated and has fought zero P4P entrants
                  Huh? I guess Kessler and Froch were garbagae fighters and so was Chad Dawson?

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                    Manny is easily #1.
                    Let Ward beat any Top 15 LHW convincingly and he's Top 5 again.
                    Roman, Kov, & Wlad are Top 5.

If Timmy fights & beats Brook to unify next year, he might have a good case as #1 P4P.
                    So if Ward has to beat a LHW to easily number 1, WTH does GGG has to do? Let me guess, beat Cotto or Canelo...what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Huh? I guess Kessler and Froch were garbagae fighters and so was Chad Dawson?
                      No. But not the type of fighters you beat to become P4P material. Dawson is the best fighter and his best performance, and Dawson got KO1'd from someone else. That and now Ward fights what every 2 years and then intentionally prices himself out of a fight with GGG? Please.

Comment

Working...
                      X