No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Best Pound For Pound is Ward or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    **** it, I still think Pac has a case as the p4p best. At least until one of the guys who should rank above him does something to make it clear. And there's sure as hell not more than 3 or 4 fighters better than even this Pac.
    I won't disagree with anyone who has him as #1. Losing to Floyd shouldn't have him drop down significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      I understand that Ward is black and people have to exaggerate his ability to make up for the slavery era a million years ago, but fighting once a decade and ducking Golovkin are hardly feats worthy of a P4P hopeful. Ward is nothing till he fights someone from this era AND WINS
      wow, lucky being dumb isn't contagious

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
        Manny is easily #1.
        Let Ward beat any Top 15 LHW convincingly and he's Top 5 again.
        Roman, Kov, & Wlad are Top 5.

If Timmy fights & beats Brook to unify next year, he might have a good case as #1 P4P.
        Lost 3 of his last 6. Manny really shouldn't be on the list at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Lost 3 of his last 6. Manny really shouldn't be on the list at all.
          I was going to say the same thing. Going back to Marquez 3 (which I think Manny lost) he's been beaten weak competition, or lost.

Bradley is brain damaged and the luckiest guy in boxing. Catches nothing but breaks. Hell he was even saved in last fight! He was nearly knocked out by Jesse Vargas of all people

Comment

Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
            Why is it that boxers left, right and centre are calling Ward P4P #1? Yet he's not on any P4P lists.

Not to mention trainers

Comment

Pacquaio has a case for #1 p4p regardless of his record...put your hate aside and your fanboy love for Ward. Ward has only been in one division his entire career...that's fine he owned that division outright but you can hardly compare that achievement and arguably excellent at other weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                uhhhhhhh what? so people thinking ward is the best pound for pound is because there was ****** in our countries history? seems legit. talk about attention seeking brainless banter
                Ok then tell me what other reason there is? Give me a list of P4P contestants he's beaten. Show me what you got, you ****** ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  For lack of better words, everything mention in this post, from the time that slavery ended, to Ward ducking Golovkin, a lie.
                  Get a job, you ****** ass

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    wow, lucky being dumb isn't contagious
                    Dont try to be a hero, you ****** ass. You know this is 100% correct. You ****** ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      I understand that Ward is black and people have to exaggerate his ability to make up for the slavery era a million years ago, but fighting once a decade and ducking Golovkin are hardly feats worthy of a P4P hopeful. Ward is nothing till he fights someone from this era AND WINS
                      Wtf are you talking about? Though the slave trade saw the real lows of human, almost every nation was enslaved at one point or subjugated to some **** after being conquered. Ward fell out the ranking not because of his lack of skill, but because he has been inactive. Now that he's back, he is still above everyone out there.

Delusional af when you see everything Sanchez and team GGG say to believe Ward is ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                      X