No announcement yet.

Official: PBC on ESPN Alexander VS Martinez RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Card starts at 18:30PM NZ time, it's now 15:25PM. So the show has ended well before 11am GMT.
    i dunno m8 i just remember last few parker fights ive been watching the main event around 10ish am. GMT.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      i dunno m8 i just remember last few parker fights ive been watching the main event around 10ish am. GMT.
      Ah fair enough, I just don't want to wake up too late and miss the fight haha so would rather be up an hour early in case. Not that I'm looking forward to seeing Parker but it's a good excuse to sort out sleeping pattern.

Comment

• damn devon holds way too much. fight you bum!

Comment

• I think I am off too bed Alexander is unbearable. I'd rather **** in my hands & clap than watch this cvnt 'fight'. Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Walters, Donaire, Lomachenko, Gradovich
            walters and donaire fought lol fail

and walters and loma were scheduled to figth but walters failed to make weigth fail again

Comment

• 1-1, Alexander would be in serious trouble if Martibez had any real power. But the way it's going I see Martinez tiring and Alexander class to the story.

Comment

• Alexander on PTS, 98-92.

You heard it here first.

Comment

• Hate when these guys fight with heir heads down. Wtf are they looking at

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Ah fair enough, I just don't want to wake up too late and miss the fight haha so would rather be up an hour early in case. Not that I'm looking forward to seeing Parker but it's a good excuse to sort out sleeping pattern.
                    haha innit, im gunna be fuarked by sunday, tommorow it's thr clev fight then, the superfight the night after

Comment

• Damn I forgot how boring Devon is.

Comment

Working...
                      X