Official: PBC on ESPN Alexander VS Martinez RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
    What time is that fight
    I believe he enters the ring in 4hrs and 40 minutes. The betting line closes then and it normally closes 10 minutes before ring entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      lol all these guys they are mentioning fight on hbo haha pbc is such trash
      Were you jerking off to that Segment you fan boy

Comment

• Collins and Atlas don't care what Haymon says they're established in the sport

Comment

• Meheecans are in the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Were you jerking off to that Segment you fan boy
            a bit but thats not the point. they were mentioning all these great fighters and they don't fight on pbc. so if pbc can admit they don't have any of the good fighters in boxing why can't pbc fan boys?
            Last edited by daggum; 10-14-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I believe he enters the ring in 4hrs and 40 minutes. The betting line closes then and it normally closes 10 minutes before ring entry.
              oh ok thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                nah that will be the undercard, parker usually fights around 10-12pm gmt time.
                i doubt ill stay awake untill the end of this fight, snoozefest written all over it.

Comment

• Hang on...

This ****s coming to the ring with ammunition belts slung over his shoulders... Might have to stay for this.

Comment

• lol arron came out like some cartel member lol

Comment

• haymon and pbc have 4 top 10 featherweights, cuellar, selby, santa cruz, adn russell yet you are getting selby-montiel, russel-escandon, and cuellar-oquendo

enjoy the crap nom nom nom eat it up sheep

Comment

Working...
                      X