Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ustinov vs Maurice Harris... DIVE OF THE YEAR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ustinov vs Maurice Harris... DIVE OF THE YEAR!

I never noticed anyone talking about this fight. If you thought Malik Scott took a dive against Wilder then watch this...

No dive. Russian nuclear power is legit.

Comment

I'd like to see you take a punch to the chin by a 300lb man.

I bet you would fall to the floor too and probably end up in the hospital.

Ustinov has Krushing power. He got outboxed by Pulev and Pulev obviously got destroyed by Wlad, so, you can say that Wlad had a lot to do with this knockout and he should definitely get some credit.

Respect, and I hope Harris is okay, he looked like he got hurt bad.

Comment

Those damn horse hair gloves

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
          No dive. Russian nuclear power is legit.
          He never hit him...

Comment

where was the punch?

Comment

Did he hit him on the top of the head?

I am loathe to criticise heavyweight knockouts. Those are some big men. Bound to get hurt with all kinds of shots. That don't look like much.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                I'd like to see you take a punch to the chin by a 300lb man.

I bet you would fall to the floor too and probably end up in the hospital.

Ustinov has Krushing power. He got outboxed by Pulev and Pulev obviously got destroyed by Wlad, so, you can say that Wlad had a lot to do with this knockout and he should definitely get some credit.

Respect, and I hope Harris is okay, he looked like he got hurt bad.
                Yeah he probably does hit hard but watch the replays. He never hit him. He completely missed him. Not even a grazing blow...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Did he hit him on the top of the head?

I am loathe to criticise heavyweight knockouts. Those are some big men. Bound to get hurt with all kinds of shots. That don't look like much.
                  at first I thought he missed him then I thought he must have grazed him & being 300lbs it could be enough but he completely missed him on all the replays I saw...

Comment

Lol, that was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X