Comments Thread For: Roc Nation: GGG's Team Turned Down Ward in 36 Minutes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      Did and the other ten Ward fans think that up over a bucket of crack?
      Continue, i'm interested in getting to know a racist, bigoted sad excuse of a human. So tell me, why would Ward fans gather with a bucket of "crack"? Be honest too, don't beat around the bush. Just come out and say it, we all know why you said it, but why don't you be completely honest and open. You are anonymous, no one knows who you are, you can be yourself(you won't get banned).

Comment

• What's the fking point?! Move the fk on! What's ur fighter doing r/n? Is he or isn't he fighting again this year? The other guy ur worrying about is headlining a ppv in a week! worry about ur investment!

Comment

• Rock Nations is salty that Cotto about to have to give up that belt, if he win

Lets not pretend what this really is.

Just like Cotto fans, they know GGG is a threat in the MW. Cotto wants the MW to be all his.

Ward just fought 172.

The letter says two things.

We made GGG 1# piority.

But we offered it to be in two fights.

LOL!

Which is it, 1#, or was the tune ups 1#.

What they wanted was GGG to give up that mandatory.

Its that simple.

Not going to happen Rock, so grab that bucket of crack and try again.

Ward have to fight a guy his own size, aint living off of GGG.

Suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Continue, i'm interested in getting to know a racist, bigoted sad excuse of a human. So tell me, why would Ward fans gather with a bucket of "crack"? Be honest too, don't beat around the bush. Just come out and say it, we all know why you said it, but why don't you be completely honest and open. You are anonymous, no one knows who you are, you can be yourself(you won't get banned).

Oh, right to the race card. You moron. It says PROGRESSIVE in my name dip ****.

Are you smart enough to know what that means.

Ward fans, cotto fans, smoking crack, how the hell does that have to do with race.

Oh wait, you made that connection.

Now who is the racist?

You ****ing turd, get ****ing real.

You cant debate or use critical thinking, so you want to call me a racist.

Get off!

Comment

I am a progressive ******* who probably has done more for my community that you have ever thought about doing.

I hate ignorant people, and you sir, are ****ing ignorant.

Now you want my credentials.

I have Two BA's,

I am working on my Master's.

Anything else, I'm into Sociology and stopping systemic racism.

Oh, I ****ing enjoy starwars.

Anything else your ignorant ass want from me.
              Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-10-2015, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Oh, right to the race card. You moron. It says PROGRESSIVE in my name dip ****.

Are you smart enough to know what that means.

Ward fans, cotto fans, smoking crack, how the hell does that have to do with race.

Oh wait, you made that connection.

Now who is the racist?

You ****ing turd, get ****ing real.

You cant debate or use critical thinking, so you want to call me a racist.

Get off!
                You are asking if i'm smart enough, you can barely type. Go back and read your lasts 5 posts, you have a hard time typing. You are here like a little anonymous little b*tch hurling insults at fans that don't like your fighter. You sound like a pssy. Talking about Ward fans using crack then changing your tune, why don't you be real. Get off the e-thug persona crap. No one is impressed with your name calling, you are just making GGG fans look worse with your dumb e-gangster behavior that no one believes is real.
                Last edited by -Kev-; 10-10-2015, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Its funny that the ggg fans cry about the best fighting the best but come up with the excuse that Ward has no name. Talent recognizes talent. Vasyl Lomachenko=like 4 fights and could be the most talented fighter in the game. Rigo=Nonito Donaire maned up and fought him when rigo had like 11 fights. The best fight the best regardless of all the excuses able sanchez has come up with. 168 is only 1 division from middleweight and youll acting like ggg is trying to go up to heavyweight or some ish.

Comment

You are asking if i'm smart enough, you can barely type. Go back and read your lasts 5 posts, you have a hard time typing. You are here like a little anonymous little b*tch hurling insults at fans that don't like your fighter. You sound like a pssy. Taling abot Ward fans using crack then chaning your tune, why don't you be real. Get off the e-thug persona crap. No one is impressed with your name calling, you are just making GGG fans look worse with your dumb e-gangster behavior that no one believes is real.
                    Insults, you just called me a ****ing racist.

I have not called anyone names.

But you, but clearly you deserve it.

After you accused me of being racist.

So Yea, You a ****ing ******ed ignorant fool.

Let me know when you have half the credentials I have ****.

You are not smart enough to wipe my ass, prick.

I will keep calling you names, because you're ****ing dumb.

Originally posted by Youlldunnoish View Post
                    Its funny that the ggg fans cry about the best fighting the best but come up with the excuse that Ward has no name. Talent recognizes talent. Vasyl Lomachenko=like 4 fights and could be the most talented fighter in the game. Rigo=Nonito Donaire maned up and fought him when rigo had like 11 fights. The best fight the best regardless of all the excuses able sanchez has come up with. 168 is only 1 division from middleweight and youll acting like ggg is trying to go up to heavyweight or some ish.
                    No one needs an excuse to duck ward.

GGG has much bigger fights coming.

Comment

I am a progressive ******* who probably has done more for my community that you have ever thought about doing.

I hate ignorant people, and you sir, are ****ing ignorant.

Now you want my credentials.

I have Two BA's,

I am working on my Master's.

Anything else, I'm into Sociology and stopping systemic racism.

Oh, I ****ing enjoy starwars.

Anything else your ignorant ass want from me.
                      For the love of god...stfu, nobody asked you all of that Adolf. For a guy with 2 degrees, you don't even know how to type.

You're into stopping racism? Hahahaha.

Hey look i'm into stopping racism.

Ward fans use crack.

Why? It's nothing racist man, i'm not racist, look at my name, look at my degrees!

Comment

Working...
                      X