Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny and arum seem to have such the trustworthy relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Not to mention the toradol shot pacquiao requested is legal under usada guidelines. Their excuse was the request was not filed within sufficient time...but mayweather gets a retroactive exemption (meaning after the event has already taken place) for the****utic use. How is this getting lost on people?

becuase most people look farther into it then just wanting something to be true

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        becuase most people look farther into it then just wanting something to be true
        Nope, It's because some are blind sheeps

Comment

Wow! Arum says his own fighter is full of ****! Shocking.

I expect at least 30 people to comment on this story and claim that Arum is lying because, according to the Pac worshippers, everything that comes out of Pacquaio's mouth is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Comment

You need to watch this. These are rounds that should have gone to pac. For the win.

round 3 investigation

round 6-7-8 investigation

round 1-2 invstigation

Who's got game? Damn right its the Pacman!

If the judges had done their job right (meaning watching the fight in slow motion while wearing ear plugs), they would have given those rounds to Pacquaio and he would have won!: bottle:

Comment

If Fraud Pedcheater Jr couldn't beat a one armed Pac even being on The Juice, why on earth would that little Turd want to fight a Healthy Pac while being clean? Be better off jumping out of a moving car on the freeway

Comment

so i was just thinking if mayweather and manny really were talking about another bout chances are they would do it without arum. so its possible i for one would not even be kind of surprised with the new arena opening in vegas

Comment

And yet Pac still won it without the Toradol shot that nsac didnt approve which by the way is a legal drug not a banned substance unbder wada or nsac standards. No Need for TUEs for Pac. With one arm he played a roided up Floyd like a fiddle.

Now that's legendary.
                  But in realityland...nevermind.

Give it a rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    so i was just thinking if mayweather and manny really were talking about another bout chances are they would do it without arum. so its possible i for one would not even be kind of surprised with the new arena opening in vegas
                    This. No matter what us die-hards say the general folk will still buy this fight. And the shoulder and IV subjects will be used. Floyd fans will support their man in hoping to see him beat Pac again, Pac fans will buy it in hopes of redemption. These are still the two biggest stars in the sport.

Will they make as much the second time? No. But they will still make a crap load of money. More than either could make fighting anyone else.

And niether is above it. I mean Floyd just fought Berto....

I think if Floyd is smart he'll find a way to do it without Arum, completely under his own banner, and he and Pac will make a killing.

Comment

Damn, remember the days when Pac & Arum were on the same page and backing each other up on this kind of bs, taking about how they've already signed the contract? Seems so long ago.

I for one don't blame Arum, Pac kept ****ting on Bob's attempts to keep the shoulder excuse believable with his salt water cure and lack of rehabilitation, payback's a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X