No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Mayweather-Pacquiao II Talk is Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
    Manny already beat him. Rematch don't matter.
    Yes he did.

Manny teach floyd how to counter

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Without his Toradol Manny cant beat sht with a spoon .
      He needed it for one fight what was he doing before that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Arum we need answers to pac having a dream a month before about losing to Floyd by decision god showed him this vision
        So funny! God should have let PAC know that Marquez was gonna cause brain damage on him. Should have given him a better sign that to charge in to finish off the pacx-a-cutioner! Oh my gad! I thought he died. Roach thought so too.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Arum we need answers to pac having a dream a month before about losing to Floyd by decision god showed him this vision
          u ever heard fears enter ur dreams ya thats what happened he knew what was up

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
            If Floyd is 100% sure he can beat Manny again, then why not fighting him and make 100M? Fight Manny 10 times and become Warren Buffet.
            Manny with two shoulders and Floyd taking IV test or whatever, ppl would buy it again
            The reason Floyd is retiring is he cant take no more masking agents again that's why.

[/

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, was shocked to read reports that there were ongoing negotiations for a rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. for 2016.

In what was the most richest fight in boxing history, Mayweather won a twelve round decision over Pacquiao on May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather announced his retirement from boxing on September 12th, following his twelve round decision victory over Andre Berto.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Aah ok, I just assumed it was Bob telling porkies again.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Nobody would buy this fight again , it would never do anywhere near the original numbers and today instead of 70% knowing 99% of people know that Floyd will beat him again so that alone kills the fight , the only people calling for it are the Manny fanboys and they only represent a handful of trolls that spam forums every day .
                This ^^

Maybe people say that they would buy the fight, but I doubt it.

Comment

Floyd jr: I had a dream of Justin Bieber 1 month before the fight.

Comment

I won't pay another dollar to watch da chicken Mang jr RUN agin

Comment

Schooldemcats and reloadeds*** love that chicken fightin !

Run Jr Run

Comment

Working...
                      X