Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god...you assh0les gonna make me root for Floyd for #50

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Yup. Saw it when Floyd dumped him for Spence.
      I lol'd. And even worse Floyd allegedly broke up with AB via text

Comment

Any beef orchestrated between Broner and TMT is all done by Haymon as a favor. Behind the scenes Floyd and Broner have mad respect for Haymon. These guys know exactly how to sell the spotlight.

Comment

Floyd probably only supports Broner because Broner looks up to him so much. Floyd is probably not thrilled with Broner's over the top speeches and antics. And this is Floyd we are talkng about, a controversial figure himself. But Broner is just over the top, Floyd must be like "Yeah, he is my "lil bro", whatever..."

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Any beef orchestrated between Broner and TMT is all done by Haymon as a favor. Behind the scenes Floyd and Broner have mad respect for Haymon. These guys know exactly how to sell the spotlight.
            I get what you mean but I think the friendship has been orchestrated - I think a rivalry would have turned into something genuine. They seem like entirely different people.

Kind of like Floyd/Judah -Frienemies 2. timing would have been important though, Broner wouldn't have been bold enough to talk big until he was riding high thinking he was the **** again. I wanted to see it.

Comment

Can't wait.

After yesterday's victory, Larry be like,

"AB, four time, fourth weight world titlelist, next fighter of the decade, **** Ali, anybody care to doubt me?

Once Broner disses Floyd, Larry will be like,

"I'm done with that bum ass n¡gga."

Comment

I don't think either man, Floyd or Bronner are capable of having a geniune friendship. Bronner is a bit more of a mammal than floyd, i.e. he is somewhat capable of friendship, but Floyd has always been about what benefits floyd and little else.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Why would he do that? They're still friend
                  Hanz still holding a candle for their relationship

Comment

He Won't, hell his fanbase came from Mayweather and he tries so hard to copy Mayweather so "Dissing" Mayweather won't do anything positive for Broner

I think the Ashley Theophane thing is probably just good promotion mostly to help Broner but to also get one of Mayweather fighters a nice Payday

You will likely get some friendly trash talking between the two if that fight gets made but I don't think it will be anything serious but you never know with Broner

Comment

All I know is that Floyd is playing Broner...Floyd is having a hard time getting name fighters to take a chance on his guys. But he knows that he can easily get Broner into the ring with his fighters. Floyd can use Broner as a name on his fighters resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X