Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, this kid just got a W over Lucas Matthysse, now in order to take his carreer to next level he must fight Mauricio Herrera in Puerto Rico and then Rod Sal...ooooh wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
      I hope that goddamn pencil necked Ukranian sissy dies in his sleep tonight,

I bet all the Slav knob slobbers loved that s**t even though they think Mayweather fights like a sissy. Damn hypocrites. Jab, hold, run, .
      Butt hurt, are we?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He is Ukrainian.
        Both Ukrainians and Russians are tough

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          Broner got his WBA belt against a soft touch in the booty, Crawford got his WBO against a soft touch in the booty...Postol got his WBC belt against fckin Lucas "The Machine" Matthysse. #EnoughSaid #ILikeThisGuy #NearFutureP4P #ThatReachTho
          obviously lucas the machine mattyssee aint the machine u thought he was after he quit on his knees

Comment

• To think people were drooling over Matty vs Pac LOL.. Postol demolished him.

I hope people are done overrating Matty. The two fights hes known for are fights he lost by close decision that fanboys convinced themselves were robberies (Judah and Alexander both won IMO) and Garcia spanked him when the whole world thought Matty would kill him within 5 rounds. He's overrated so get off his jock. Hes now a journeyman and nothing more than a one dimensional fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              those compu box numbers were a joke tonight the agenda was obvious but luckily ledderman was honest with his scores. I would like to know the scores before the ko because i just dont see how the compu box numbers were accurate there is no way they gave postal credit for like 1/3 of the punches he landed
              they were in the article ... entering the 10th, two had Postol up 86-85, the other had Matthysse up 86-85

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                normally i don't give credit to fighters who have to resort to excessive clinching but postol gets prop for taking out lucas.

and i see the gift fans coming out (of the closet) to **** on lucas here. number one: you are taking away your man's best win. and number two: gift ducked postol. stick to ho'ing for cotto. y'all look foolish.
                Garcia actually ducked Postol twice, but yeah lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
                  To think people were drooling over Matty vs Pac LOL.. Postol demolished him.

I hope people are done overrating Matty. The two fights hes known for are fights he lost by close decision that fanboys convinced themselves were robberies (Judah and Alexander both won IMO) and Garcia spanked him when the whole world thought Matty would kill him within 5 rounds. He's overrated so get off his jock. Hes now a journeyman and nothing more than a one dimensional fighter
                  ya i didnt get that at all i kept saying it would be manny version of berto and no one would listen

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    obviously lucas the machine mattyssee aint the machine u thought he was after he quit on his knees
                    Look son, boxing is wear and tear on yo booty and Lucas been through really though fights against Garcia, Provodnikov and Molina. I don't believe he is a quitter, he was just looking out for his own health and im ok with that.

I am sure we can both agree that even this veteran version of Matthysse is a better win than the ones Broner and Crawford got to win their belts...thats just me tho na mean

Comment

• wlad and incompetent refs have destroyed boxing. there's no reason this fight should have went past 5 rounds. when 1 guy is clinching nonstop there is no fight(unless he wants to fight). yea eventually the shorter smaller guy will get tired of being held and leaned on and keel over but where's the intrigue in that? oh wow he can't throw punches i wonder what's going to happen? shocker! he was ko'd!

Comment

Working...
                      X