Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer did the most damage to Mayweather? His physically toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    In what fight did Floyd "Money" Mayweather receive the most punishment? Which fighter really put it on his black ass? Vote.
    Money-Cotto
    Pretty Boy-Augustus,

Comment

I'd say Maidana. He caught Floyd with some hard looping right hand shots to the side of his head and rocked him with a straight right at the end of one of the rounds.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-SzCZtBnZs

Comment

maidana 1. he was on the ropes and getting hit hard on the arms, elbows, shoulders, chest, body, and even the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I'd say Maidana. He caught Floyd with some hard looping right hand shots to the side of his head and rocked him with a straight right at the end of one of the rounds.

i thought floyd showed a nice chin, but he was lucky to be at the end of the round. big shot.

Comment

I find it funny no one ever mentions the jesus chavez fight, it was a closet classic

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I find it funny no one ever mentions the jesus chavez fight, it was a closet classic
                Great fight! Mayweather was more entertaining in the smaller weightclasses.

Comment

Maidana easily. Cotto gets to much credit cause of a few jabs that made him bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Great fight! Mayweather was more entertaining in the smaller weightclasses.
                    Most people on this site wasn't following boxing back then so they wouldn't know how exciting he was in his late teens to mid 20s

Comment

Cotto's perfomance overrated.He never hit Floyd with a good powershot to the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X