Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer did the most damage to Mayweather? His physically toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    Augustus. Floyd might have won the majority of the rounds and got the tko but he got beat up in that fight.
    What about Cotto and Maidana, who both bloodied PBF?

Comment

Cotto.

Mayweather's nose was bleeding heavily, like no other in his pro career.

Before the fight, Mayweather in a interview claimed 'he's not a bleeder', looked like karma hit him hard

Comment

Maidana probably, cotto also roughed him up a little bit.

Comment

The mosley fight was pretty one sided but he almost knocked Floyd down with that shot, the hardest punch Floyd ever took.

Comment

I'd replace Pacquiao on that list with DeMarcus Corley. He landed more punches than anybody at the time when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

I'm starting to think it was Maidana who did more damage to Floyd. I just rewatched Mayweather-Maidana, Chino landed some brutal punches that I'm surprised Mayweather stood up to. He easily hit Mayweather with shots that would have knocked out other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Cotto - for sure. Cotto has bone crunching power, he damages people win or lose. Trout is an anomaly in what has been a career made up of causing serious damage to his opponents. I still remember him dislocating Branco's shoulder with a punch to the arm.

Floyd looked weary at the end, for Floyd. Cotto landed quite a few clean left hands to body and head, I personally can read body language pretty well, and Floyd looked like he was in physical pain after the fight and at the press conference.

I would give Augustus and Maidana a close 2nd and 3rd.
                Smh. Cotto was competitive for a few rounds but was lucky to end the fight on his feet. Floyd won that fight fairly easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Chino did say he ruined Floyd didn't he? I doubt Floyd thinks he beat Chino. He knows he felt more beat up than Chino did. So the two people in the ring know, they are the ones taking the punches.
                  But the judges said Floyd won. That's all Floyd cares about. He don't care that he felt more beat up than Chino did.
                  I thought Floyd beat chino, but it was a close and rough affair.

I thought castillo may have won by a very slight margin, but too close to be considered a robbery.

Comment

Mods OP is a racists please delete and bsn

Comment

Maidana took him out of his comfort zone. He hit Floyd all over the place.

Floyd, like Broner, wanted Ref love to get chino off them. Chino put them thangs on Ployd!

We don't need slow motion to prove chino brought the pain.

Those nut sack shots were epic.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-16-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X