No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Gives His Take on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its not how it works , a foreign substance shows up then they isolate and screen it .
    Very well. It being legal, would you allow toradol to be used for a nagging shoulder injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by justicia liga View Post
      Very well. It being legal, would you allow toradol to be used for a nagging shoulder injury?
      Id like it disclosed considering NFL players say it makes you feel like superman and wearing a sheet of armor, and Id be very sceptical about a shot of it right before the fight which Manny tried to do , I dont think thats fair play if nobody knows about it .

Thing is this Toradol thing sounds very fishy and Manny is right in the middle of it , but if you let the Commission do their job it is what it is , Im just stating the Commission is the end of the line for all if they say its all good then its all good .

Is there any more circles you would like to go around .

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Merchant has no power over anything.
        Floyd beat lil manny. He was too small. Too ineffective.

Nothing will change.

Pray about it brother.

But nothing will happen.
        getting sleepy with your irrelevant posts....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Id like it disclosed considering NFL players say it makes you feel like superman and wearing a sheet of armor, and Id be very sceptical about a shot of it right before the fight which Manny tried to do , I dont think thats fair play if nobody knows about it .

Thing is this Toradol thing sounds very fishy and Manny is right in the middle of it , but if you let the Commission do their job it is what it is , Im just stating the Commission is the end of the line for all if they say its all good then its all good .

my friend, i hear there's usada, vada, wada etc etc....

there are medical literature about that drug...

now, do we add and accept a few nfl players as qualified medical experts? are we sure these nfl players did not take other drugs along with toradol? and what happened with their expose? if i may ask, why is it the drug is not yet in the banned list? or is it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            getting sleepy with your irrelevant posts....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Anime boy, nothing will change. A year from now, what merchant said won't matter. Your brilliant posts, won't shine any light on this issue.

Let it go....... Let it ....go..... Manny lost anyway.

If I am wrong, I will never post on this site again, will you say the same?
            Come on. Put up or shut up. Nothing will change.

49 - 0 won't change.
            No serious criminal investigation will take place.
            No congressional investigation will take place.

I get it, Floyd hurt you. He easily defeated your one armed God.

Put up or shut up.
            Can we give it a 6 month or year limit???
            Best regards,
            Zaroku

Comment

Of course just like what pacquiao disclosed.

So he had nothing to fear of it showing up.

Consider the dates of your articles and that they would have fought in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Anime boy, nothing will change. A year from now, what merchant said won't matter. Your brilliant posts, won't shine any light on this issue.

Let it go....... Let it ....go..... Manny lost anyway.

If I am wrong, I will never post on this site again, will you say the same?
                Come on. Put up or shut up. Nothing will change.

49 - 0 won't change.
                No serious criminal investigation will take place.
                No congressional investigation will take place.

I get it, Floyd hurt you. He easily defeated your one armed God.

Put up or shut up.
                Can we give it a 6 month or year limit???
                Best regards,
                Zaroku
                wrong again, kid!

boxing will change for the better...

the master fraud retired in shame..

for the good of the game...

and let me quote and correct you..

"Your brilliant posts, (thank you) won't shine any light on this issue. (to the blind flowmos..drip...drip...drip)"

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  my friend, i hear there's usada, vada, wada etc etc....

there are medical literature about that drug...

now, do we add and accept a few nfl players as qualified medical experts? are we sure these nfl players did not take other drugs along with toradol? and what happened with their expose? if i may ask, why is it the drug is not yet in the banned list? or is it now?
                  Thats the thing , when we take codeine its just a mild headache pill , when its concentrated by those mad Russians its crocodil that destroys lives , same goes for any legal drug , the doctor will say what it is for and how to use it and the people will abuse it alter doses and get a totally different effect from whats in a medical book .

60mg of Toradol shot in the ass makes very large NFL players feel like superman , yes we need to listen to these people that actually use these doses , it makes no sense to me to say they dont know what it does or feels like .

Every baned drug thats on the list was at one time not on the list , these things take time with some drugs , there is a push to have Toradol added to the banned list , maybe in a year or 2 it will be .

Comment

• Originally posted by justicia liga View Post
                    Of course just like what pacquiao disclosed.

So he had nothing to fear of it showing up.

Consider the dates of your articles and that they would have fought in 2010.
                    Have a listen this is a doctor of sports medicine talking about Toradol ,

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X