Comments Thread For: Merchant Gives His Take on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justicia liga View Post
    Good luck sleeping in the daytime.

As I stated before, he wasn't tested before and after the IV. His urine before the IV and his urine after the IV were mixed; it certainly doesn't mean he was tested before/after... .
    I think it most likely does.

The only issue I can see is that he was not blood tested.

Dont really rate urine testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Did you hear the story about Manny and his Toradol use since 2009 , have a read it really looks like Manny was up to no good and it explains why he refused blood testing until now .
      In the NSAC regulations:
      NAC 467.850  Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)
      1.  The administration of or use of any:
      (a) Alcohol;
      (b) Stimulant; or
      (c) Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission, including, but not limited to, the drugs or injections listed in subsection 2,
      Ê in any part of the body, either before or during a contest or exhibition, to or by any unarmed combatant, is prohibited.
      3.  The following types of drugs or injections are not prohibited pursuant to subsection 1, but their use is discouraged by the Commission:
      (a) Aspirin and products containing aspirin.
      (b) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories.

As per NSAC and WADA regulations, is it legal to use Toradol between 2009 up to now?

Would a TUE be required if Toradol is ever found in the blood testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

The only issue I can see is that he was not blood tested.

Dont really rate urine testing.
        What test did Morales, Berto, Peterson fail? Urine or blood?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Kindly explain.

Comment

Not sure..... but, blood > urine, no question.

You question the legitimacy of the IV, so should USADA.

I think that a blood test was definitely required/justified.

Comment

In the NSAC regulations:
              NAC 467.850  Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)
              1.  The administration of or use of any:
              (a) Alcohol;
              (b) Stimulant; or
              (c) Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission, including, but not limited to, the drugs or injections listed in subsection 2,
              Ê in any part of the body, either before or during a contest or exhibition, to or by any unarmed combatant, is prohibited.
              3.  The following types of drugs or injections are not prohibited pursuant to subsection 1, but their use is discouraged by the Commission:
              (a) Aspirin and products containing aspirin.
              (b) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories.

As per NSAC and WADA regulations, is it legal to use Toradol between 2009 up to now?

Would a TUE be required if Toradol is ever found in the blood testing?
              Its legal to use although many are trying to have it added to the prohibited list .

Look the point Im making is the Commission has cleared Floyd and Manny , both instances of what these guys did regrading the TUE and the Toradol can easily be called unethical and treading the line , but the highest authority in boxing has NO issue with either guy , its easy to cook up a story around both guys , there is NO proof to any wrong doing and they are clear as far as the Commission is concerned , thats it all done and over .

These whiny losers in here are talking a bunch of BS , they know nothing of what actually happened and the Commission does .

I will say this like its engraved in stone , if Manny won the fight you would not hear a dam thing from them , thats the part that stands out like dog balls , every time Manny has lost we get spammed in here by his fanboys crying the other guy cheated , Im sick to death of it , for years these girl guides cried LET THE COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB , well for fck sake they did .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Its legal to use although many are trying to have it added to the prohibited list .

Look the point Im making is the Commission has cleared Floyd and Manny , both instances of what these guys did regrading the TUE and the Toradol can easily be called unethical and treading the line , but the highest authority in boxing has NO issue with either guy , its easy to cook up a story around both guys , there is NO proof to any wrong doing and they are clear as far as the Commission is concerned , thats it all done and over .

These whiny losers in here are talking a bunch of BS , they know nothing of what actually happened and the Commission does .

I will say this like its engraved in stone , if Manny won the fight you would not hear a dam thing from them , thats the part that stands out like dog balls , every time Manny has lost we get spammed in here by his fanboys crying the other guy cheated , Im sick to death of it , for years these girl guides cried LET THE COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB , well for fck sake they did .
                You do know the commission did not investigate so how can you say the commission knows what actually happened?

If the commission did not investigate, did the commission do its job?

Comment

All of them had failed urine samples.

Comment

You do know the commission did not investigate so how can you say the commission knows what actually happened?

If the commission did not investigate, did the commission do its job?
                    But as you pointed out, NSAC felt that the situation did not require investigation.....

Mr. Mayweather has done nothing wrong. The Nevada State Athletic Commission has no interest in any type of investigation regarding his IV. He did not violate the WADA Prohibited List for any type of drugs that are prohibited on that list, and we have no interest in it whatsoever.

They must have made at least preliminary enquiries with USADA to come to that conclusion.

Both agencies feel that they are in a position to state that they are aware of all of the facts, and that no investigation is necessary.

But USADA did investigate, NSAC most likely relies on their judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      All of them had failed urine samples.
                      You are probably right..... but you can kill a pig with a steakknife if you try hard enough, that doesn't make it the best tool for the job.

Mayweathers issue with Pacquiao was him avoiding random blood tests.

Pacquiao would have undertaken the normal commission testing, but that wasn't good enough for Mayweather.

Mayweather was right, so he should have been blood-tested as well, especially under circumstances that require an IV or a TUE.

Just my humble opinion.

FACT: there nothing wrong or harmful about a lil ol blood test.

I'm not saying that Mayweather did anything wrong, just that blood testing beats urine testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X