No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Gives His Take on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    proven by the fact that 1) Armstrong has never been previously reported by testers for IV use 2) Armstrong has never contacted the USADA offices requesting approval/assistance for an IV 3) Armstrong has never requested or been granted a TUE.
    Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Its not as clear as Mannys Toradol use is right !

How can you fanboys ignore this , I know , its ok for Manny to cheat right , this is why Manny refused blood testing until now .

http://www.nationalsarmrace.com/?p=4932

The latest salvo in the “Questionable Performance Enhancing Drug” storyline in today’s professional baseball landscape was this interesting statement from Jonathan Papelbon last week; he and other Boston teammates frequently were injected with the drug Toradol by team doctors when they were feeling “run-down” or overly fatigued in order to get a quick pick-me-up for a game. Apparently Toradol had the effect of giving players a four hour window of feeling “pretty damn good” and it was used by a portion of the Boston clubhouse. Its also in use in many other clubhouses (though apparently not in Philadelphia, who told Papelbon his Toradol days were over).

Ok, how is Toradol not a Performance Enhancing Drug? It certainly seems to qualify based on WADA’s “Three Criteria” for PEDs:
      1.The capacity to enhance performance (clearly, as discussed by Papelbon)
      2.Use can result in negative health consequences (absolutely; Jon Lester suffered some of them and had a serious internal bleeding issue, and now Boston is reportedly reviewing its use of the drug)
      3.Violate the spirit of sports. (opinion based .. but after reading what Toradol can do, how can you NOT argue that its use violates the “spirit of sports?”)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...her-dont-care/

In an intriguing feature included in tonight’s new Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (HBO, 10o p.m. ET/PT), Andrea Kremer explores the NFL’s “magic potion” that “masks pain from head to toe.”

The wonder drug goes by the name of Toradol. It’s not a narcotic, it’s not addictive, it’s legal to use.
      And plenty of players are using it.

Former NFL center Jeremy Newberry tells Kremer that, when he played for the 49ers, players lined up for a dose of Toradol before games. “I’ve seen lines of 20 or 30 of them standing there waiting for a shot,” Newberry.

http://www.startribune.com/zeroing-i...ned/166712256/

But the Super Bowl? With little hesitance, Holt asked for and received a Toradol shot.

"I felt like new money," Holt said. "You get that shot and you feel like you're 18, 19 years old. It's like a sheet of armor. I was a new man."
      Several hours later, after making seven catches for 109 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown grab, Holt was also a Super Bowl champion with the Rams edging the Titans 23-16.

Everything about the day felt great. Until the Toradol faded.
      "It was very, very, very painful once that medication wore off," Holt said. "When you get that Toradol shot, you feel like you have a whole new body on you.
      You notice that all these stories are 3 years old right? There is a reason for that. There was some sensationalism then reporters talked to doctors who laughed at them. Toradol doesn't give you energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

You, despite making that confident statement, still haven't convinced me.
        I'm not trying to convince anybody, I'm just stating a fact. That's all I'm trying to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          When did anyone say the Toradol would have been in Manny's butt?

You're losing your mind old man, sure you're not thinking about your **** medication?
          all you guys wetting your pants about toradol, see post #330.

pathetic diversion....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            When did anyone say the Toradol would have been in Manny's butt?

You're losing your mind old man, sure you're not thinking about your **** medication?

You dumb fck , Football players get a shot in the butt to give ALL OVER PAIN KILLER , they feel like SUPERMAN , they feel like THEY HAVE A SHEET OF ARMOR ON .

READ WHAT IS SAID , youre too busy trying to blurt out an answer than understanding what is said .

Comment

How can you fanboys ignore this , I know , its ok for Manny to cheat right , this is why Manny refused blood testing until now .

The latest salvo in the “Questionable Performance Enhancing Drug” storyline in today’s professional baseball landscape was this interesting statement from Jonathan Papelbon last week; he and other Boston teammates frequently were injected with the drug Toradol by team doctors when they were feeling “run-down” or overly fatigued in order to get a quick pick-me-up for a game. Apparently Toradol had the effect of giving players a four hour window of feeling “pretty damn good” and it was used by a portion of the Boston clubhouse. Its also in use in many other clubhouses (though apparently not in Philadelphia, who told Papelbon his Toradol days were over).

Ok, how is Toradol not a Performance Enhancing Drug? It certainly seems to qualify based on WADA’s “Three Criteria” for PEDs:
              2.Use can result in negative health consequences (absolutely; Jon Lester suffered some of them and had a serious internal bleeding issue, and now Boston is reportedly reviewing its use of the drug)
              3.Violate the spirit of sports. (opinion based .. but after reading what Toradol can do, how can you NOT argue that its use violates the “spirit of sports?”)

In an intriguing feature included in tonight’s new Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (HBO, 10o p.m. ET/PT), Andrea Kremer explores the NFL’s “magic potion” that “masks pain from head to toe.”

The wonder drug goes by the name of Toradol. It’s not a narcotic, it’s not addictive, it’s legal to use.

Former NFL center Jeremy Newberry tells Kremer that, when he played for the 49ers, players lined up for a dose of Toradol before games. “I’ve seen lines of 20 or 30 of them standing there waiting for a shot,” Newberry.

But the Super Bowl? With little hesitance, Holt asked for and received a Toradol shot.

"I felt like new money," Holt said. "You get that shot and you feel like you're 18, 19 years old. It's like a sheet of armor. I was a new man."
              Several hours later, after making seven catches for 109 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown grab, Holt was also a Super Bowl champion with the Rams edging the Titans 23-16.

"It was very, very, very painful once that medication wore off," Holt said. "When you get that Toradol shot, you feel like you have a whole new body on you.

Comment

Floyd got caught masking his PED use. What can you say about it?

Btw, did Pacquiao get caught or you're just butthurt that your idol is a known cheater?

Comment

You dumb fck , Football players get a shot in the butt to give ALL OVER PAIN KILLER , they feel like SUPERMAN , they feel like THEY HAVE A SHEET OF ARMOR ON .

READ WHAT IS SAID , youre too busy trying to blurt out an answer than understanding what is said .
                  I heard that too apparently you can fly and shoot heat beams from your eyes.

Look here dumb****. Toradol is a drug. It acts in a scientifically proven way doing specific things to the human body. It does not increase energy. If anything it will make you lethargic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                    You notice that all these stories are 3 years old right? There is a reason for that. There was some sensationalism then reporters talked to doctors who laughed at them. Toradol doesn't give you energy.
                    Its makes them feel like SUPERMAN , like they have a SHEET OF ARMOR on .

Wtf has energy got to with feeling invincible , your pulling excuses out your ass kid .
                    Unreal what you kids come out with it , the circumstantial evidence that Manny has used Toradol since 2009 is sky high , these articles are all relevant to Mannys use of Toradol same time frame , now it makes sense why he refused blood testing until now , and its just coincidence that he reveals that now he uses Toradol for an injury he has had since 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      I heard that too apparently you can fly and shoot heat beams from your eyes.

Look here dumb****. Toradol is a drug. It acts in a scientifically proven way doing specific things to the human body. It does not increase energy. If anything it will make you lethargic.
                      You lose , your comment is like an ant crying about a skyc****r .

Comment

Working...
                      X