No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Fury Goes Bonkers, Klitschko Calls Fury a Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Fury is one of the biggest drama kings in boxing. Every fight he has he talks to death. The guy never shuts up. He is an excellent fighter but Wlad is right. The guy is a clown and what's worse he sings to a captive audience. What is it with the English and their love of singing at prizefights? Fury is always having some kind of tantrum. Why can't he just train hard and shut the *** up and let his fists do all the talking in the ring?
    Because he knows how to sell a fight and get media-Attention.

Comment

............."although I concede that may have been a mistake".

really? First off you got your azzes handed to you by oppressed people who wanted freedom from the "royals" Second and most important to any British
      citizen.........no America and your country would be the "German Isles"!!
      Call it like it is, you forget who keeps you safe in the world. You must be very young to forget the bombs blasting your country and who came to your defense.

Ray.

as to Fury acting like an azz, someone has to promote this fight. Wlad is watching paint dry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Fury is one of the biggest drama kings in boxing. Every fight he has he talks to death. The guy never shuts up. He is an excellent fighter but Wlad is right. The guy is a clown and what's worse he sings to a captive audience. What is it with the English and their love of singing at prizefights? Fury is always having some kind of tantrum. Why can't he just train hard and shut the *** up and let his fists do all the talking in the ring?
        It's called selling the PPV. Fury is on the back page of every national newspaper, the footage is constantly on a loop on the 24 hour sports news channel(s). He was the top UK trend on twitter all yesterday afternoon. How much mainstream news coverage would it gather if it was just Wlad droning on and on in his usual style? I'll tell you, zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          ............."although I concede that may have been a mistake".

really? First off you got your azzes handed to you by oppressed people who wanted freedom from the "royals" Second and most important to any British
          citizen.........no America and your country would be the "German Isles"!!
          Call it like it is, you forget who keeps you safe in the world. You must be very young to forget the bombs blasting your country and who came to your defense.

Ray.

as to Fury acting like an azz, someone has to promote this fight. Wlad is watching paint dry!!!
          Americans during ww2 fought the junior versions of Hitlers army. The Varsity Germans was locked in a life and death struggle across the Eastern front the likes of which America never saw before.

No American army would have survived Stalingrad where both sides were reduced to eating **** and killing each other with knives.

Russians won the war with their blood.

****ING HELL.

THE GERMANS send the ****** version of kids to stop the Americans entering Berlin and the best to stop Russia and yet both countries still got there at same time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Even Briggs thinks Fury is crazy.

Ha ha nice.... I really like both men's Schict
            To be honest, these guys work very well together. No Tyson would not swing on vlad. He is so obviously having fun and psychicING himself up. Ali did the same thing. ..people thought Liston would kill him. Vlads a good sport actually kudos to him. Fury is hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              Americans during ww2 fought the junior versions of Hitlers army. The Varsity Germans was locked in a life and death struggle across the Eastern front the likes of which America never saw before.

No American army would have survived Stalingrad where both sides were reduced to eating **** and killing each other with knives.

Russians won the war with their blood.

****ING HELL.

THE GERMANS send the ****** version of kids to stop the Americans entering Berlin and the best to stop Russia and yet both countries still got there at same time lol.
              My dad fought against samurai family officers in the Pacific islands...the russians, America all were tough enough...****** thing you said...the Russians used people as cannon fodder very sad. You should watch your mouth

Comment

Its sad when a fighter feels they need to make a total fool of themselves to sell a fight.
                Isnt that what promoters are for?

Whats next? A fighter eating his own **** to gain public attention?

Edit: Actually, his cringe worthy ******ness is kinda entertaining.

@10.45
                Last edited by The Noose; 09-24-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Holy **** is Fury a moron.

He reminds me of some drunken chump at a pub whose had one too many and thinks he's Mr. Tough Stuff.

I'm surprised Wlad didn't burst out into uncontrollable laughter, as I sure as hell would have.

Comment

Working...
                  X