No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Fury Goes Bonkers, Klitschko Calls Fury a Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
    Vlad is a consummate pro. Tyson is a consummate imbecile. Come fight night, Mr. Fury will not demonstrate the composure required to challenge the best heavyweight on the globe. He loses a round with each press conference he infects.
    Well said and I agree 100%. Fury is showing his lack of self esteem... Not a great thing when you are facing the best heavyweight in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      that goes for most british athletes.

no offense.

i mean these guys invented cricket.....

Cricket.

Yeah we also invented rounders which was played by women....the yanks got hold of it and called it baseball....for men...and to add insult to injury they actually named it the World Series and yet only America compete in it...that's ****ed lol.....btw don't class fury as English the man is an embarrassment to my country...listen to Anthony Joshua talk for real boxers from England......humble polite and respectful ....plus a killer

Comment

Go Fury! The most charismatic man in the heavyweight-division!

Comment

Fury is pretty nuts

I enjoyed it.

Comment

This is going to end badly

Comment

I believe fury will go balls to the wall after Klitschko. I don't think he's scared to lose one bit. He will go for the W, unlike mst of wlads opponents.

This should be good.

Comment

The pressure has got to him, I actually thought this man has lost it when I watched it lol. He's wound himself up so much and this is only a presser, come weigh in and fight night he could be even worse.

I think Fury has lost mentally already.

Comment

LOL....Wlad got this.

Comment

I hope he entertains. Ore in the fight than he does in the press conference

Comment

Fury is one of the biggest drama kings in boxing. Every fight he has he talks to death. The guy never shuts up. He is an excellent fighter but Wlad is right. The guy is a clown and what's worse he sings to a captive audience. What is it with the English and their love of singing at prizefights? Fury is always having some kind of tantrum. Why can't he just train hard and shut the *** up and let his fists do all the talking in the ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X