No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Gives Mixed Signals on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    You continuously bring up Hopkins' fights well into his mid and late 40s. At a similar age Hopkins was more fluid with his combinations, never lost his footing in the same manner that Mayweather does now, you couldn't make Hopkins fight out of a southpaw stance momentarily. Also Hopkins could still attack whilst moving forward aggressively, Mayweather has trouble doing that right now.

Stop comparing their skill levels at their peak which mind you was never far apart to begin with, I'm strictly speaking around the same age.
    Floyd has t been beat yet......not even hardly tested besides maidana one and pacquaio...and your comparing 38 vs 38 lol......mayweather I believe was and is a step up in class to Hopkins......Hopkins never won a round against Jones even in his prime....lost to calzaghe.......mayweather looks worse at 38 than Hopkins did ??? Do me favour ...as I said Hopkins is not on floyds level and I'm not even a fan of his.....at floyds age Hopkins lost to Jermaine Taylor........mayweather hasn't lost and that's against the likes of Canelo,cotto, and pacquaio...please don't talk ****** ...when floyd loses then we can discuss age comparisons lol

Comment

Originally posted by damian War View Post
      well if that's the case, then what the hell is Bhop using since he's half a century old and still sharp..all this coming from Thomas Hauser, the guy who works for HBO.. we don't believe you, you need more people.
      Bhop has always been slowing down in the ring physically, he just uses his deep bag of tricks to get by. He has always been the wily veteran, not the superb athletic specimen. And his dedication to health has been well documented.

Aka, not eating junk food ever, treating his body right, adjusting his training as he ages to avoid injuries.

All things we haven't seen Floyd do, just like we have never seen floyd pull out of a fight with an injury. How many professional athletes in general do you know that have gone an entire career injury free? Training with the ferocity that Floyd does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        i can't remember exactly, but it all started with Marco Pantani.

Pantani was the king of the hill in those days of Tour de France.

not a single cyclist can beat him when it comes to that hill.

there were already whispers that Pantani is doping and the French authority was keeping a close eye on Pantani.

Then all of a sudden a guy named Lance Armstrong overtook Pantani on the hill like Pantani was standing still.

Pantani was shocked tried to stage an attack but Lance is nowhere to be found.

now Lance took the spotlight away from Pantani.

I don't know if i am right but the first time Lance was caught of something su****ious Lance Team blame it on drugs medicines that Lance was taking for his cancer of the balls LOL

It was all Lance after that.

Pantani committed suicide in some hotel in italy
        If I remember correctly, he ODed on *******, not commited suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Floyd reaction time is like a guy on adderall. floyd could be like lance armstrong demanding everyone be drug tested so he can be the only one to cheat knowing they arent as advanced as him in his masking techniques. floyds abrupt retirement could be due to hauser investigative piece, floyd wont be able to use what gave him the stamina and energy and reaction time in fights, that gives him confidence a false sense of security and without that he will be average.

Floyd seemed to use deflection tactics blames other man so it looks like im the clean one.

I wouldnt be surprised if a few months later floyds lawyers have him admit he was on some testosterone treatment legally try to spin it and say floyd needed trt to survive or he needed adderall for his adhd.
          I dont know if you can call it abrupt. He said when he signed the 6 fight deal, he was retiring at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dnash1911 View Post
            I guess bhop and Calzaghe were on the stuff too because they were old and sharp as hell
            Calzaghe was 36 when he retired, and was looking considerably less sharp.

Hopkins has always been a craftsman who get his wins by out thinking you, and using your strengths against you, not being some super quick counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I dont know if you can call it abrupt. He said when he signed the 6 fight deal, he was retiring at the end of it.
              margarito announced his comeback and floyd abruptly retired! facts! proof!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                He knows he can't talk shit cuz he actually got caught
                to show you how the tests are useless and they don't want to catch anyone berto gets caught years ago now in his 30's and looks the same if not bigger??? how the phuck is that possible anyhow?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Maybe because he was busted for a failed test, maybe because he was basically in the middle of the scandal since it broke during his fight with Mayweather, maybe because he's worked with guys like Victor Conte and may have some knowledge on what boxers do behind the scenes. It was obvious in the interview that he wanted to say something and held his tongue.
                  good post. making over 4 mil will keep bertos mouth shut maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yeah i didn't know the biggest story in the world , whether the british, german or canadian brought Lance cheating to USADA attention is irrelevant, they pursue him for years and finally caught him. When he was ahead of them in terms of testing they use every other single avenue they could to bring him to justice and they did.
                    only when he stopped bringing big money to the cycling sport. once the money stopped he got "caught". don't you realize that? it will happen to payweather now that he aint paying off USADA. some guy looking to make some money will expose froid

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      If I remember correctly, he ODed on *******, not commited suicide.

is it possible to commit suicide by using *******?

or suicide is only when people shoot themselves in the head, drink poison, slash them wrist, and hang them neck with bed sheets?
                      Last edited by Rath; 09-25-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X