Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Gives Mixed Signals on Mayweather IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows better than to speak his mind. Haymon has him on a short leash!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't think USADA ever thought he was clean, if they did they wouldn't pursue him for years, spend your tax payer money for years to bring him down. It's just plain common sense.
      They pursued him because his team mates ratted him out. Berto knows the deal, he isn't a stranger to PEDs himself.

Comment

A simple answer to the mystery question......has floyd mayweather ever taken performance enhancing drugs ? In the history of boxing there has never been a boxer at the age of 38 show the kind of endurance or reflexes as FMJ has shown.....it's against Mother Nature and it's against physics.....USADA has been involved in floyds testing for 5 years now and he has showed minute aging in those years....I don't care what kind of living or fitness you....a 38 year old man would show serious signs of aging....1000 percent guaranteed ....hope he gets caught

Comment

i can't remember exactly, but it all started with Marco Pantani.

Pantani was the king of the hill in those days of Tour de France.

not a single cyclist can beat him when it comes to that hill.

there were already whispers that Pantani is doping and the French authority was keeping a close eye on Pantani.

Then all of a sudden a guy named Lance Armstrong overtook Pantani on the hill like Pantani was standing still.

Pantani was shocked tried to stage an attack but Lance is nowhere to be found.

now Lance took the spotlight away from Pantani.

I don't know if i am right but the first time Lance was caught of something su****ious Lance Team blame it on drugs medicines that Lance was taking for his cancer of the balls LOL

It was all Lance after that.

Pantani committed suicide in some hotel in italy
          Last edited by Rath; 09-23-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Stinks to high heaven

Originally posted by damian War View Post
            barely shook? only reason he didn't fall vs Shane is he grabbed him, legs were weak.. and vs Maidana he had to hold the ropes to walk to the corner.. he was stunned both times.. so wtf you babbling about.
            To be honest, the old "steroids make you invincible" shtick is just nonsense. What they do help is making you strong and incredibly fit - the kind of fitness where at 38 you still appear completely fresh at the final bell even after a tough contest.

Notice how ragged Pacquiao became towards the end of May Pac? Nothing to do with the "damage" Floyd was doing - he wasn't even throwing body shots FFS! It was just a high intensity, lots of movement fight. Incredible stamina required to be moving non-stop over 12 rounds whilst laying and setting traps and constantly flinching to avoid them, as both fighters were doing. Pacquiao added body shots on top of that, as he threw to Floyd's gut every time they were close.

Yet Floyd looked ready for another 12 round fight at the end of that contest, at 38. Totally different to Pacquiao, a fighter famed for his fitness and high work rate in fights.

Then we find out Mayweather was caught (and I emphasise CAUGHT) having done a 750ml IV to "rehydrate" so close to the fight. He did it at home, without letting anybody from any testing body or governing body know, an IV that is 15 times the legal limit allowed simply because that kind of volume can mask other banned substances.

We know Pacquiao was tested a lot - 12 times IIRC. No numbers for Floyd. No confirmed clean tests for Floyd. Nothing of that regard? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing a single headline about him being tested whereas Pacquiao was under intense scrutiny.

The only people who are not raising their eyebrows at this are the staunchest Floyd fans. This stinks. It reeks of shady and illegal behaviour.

There is no credible explanation for that IV except perhaps a late illness (and you can bet we'd have heard about that IMMEDIATELY after the fight if Floyd was unwell but fought and won anyway) other than he needed to flush something out of his system. Rehydrate? This is the guy who tells us he is always outweighed by 20lbs on fight night? This is the guy who, by all reports, was no more than 151lbs on fight night. 750ml itself is 2lbs. After drinking water and eating, you think he still needed a 2lb IV?
            Last edited by boxingfocus; 09-23-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Floyd reaction time is like a guy on adderall. floyd could be like lance armstrong demanding everyone be drug tested so he can be the only one to cheat knowing they arent as advanced as him in his masking techniques. floyds abrupt retirement could be due to hauser investigative piece, floyd wont be able to use what gave him the stamina and energy and reaction time in fights, that gives him confidence a false sense of security and without that he will be average.

Floyd seemed to use deflection tactics blames other man so it looks like im the clean one.

I wouldnt be surprised if a few months later floyds lawyers have him admit he was on some testosterone treatment legally try to spin it and say floyd needed trt to survive or he needed adderall for his adhd.

Comment

Look at all the all time Greats From Ali,Duran Louis,Pryor,Leonard Hearns Ect. none of them fought at top level at age 38. Does Floyd have a superior gene to keep him young ? Well take a look at his Dad and Uncle Roger both were wash up by 34 so the answer is no. My opinion steroid/hgh use to maintain increase strength bone density and stamina. had Floyd not used steroids I say he's done as a fighter when he was whimpering to Larry Merchant that his body is breaking down and has to retire back in 07 or 08 if anyone has that video post it

Comment

Originally posted by damian War View Post
                  barely shook? only reason he didn't fall vs Shane is he grabbed him, legs were weak.. and vs Maidana he had to hold the ropes to walk to the corner.. he was stunned both times.. so wtf you babbling about.
                  for 38years old recovering so fast like that is unbelievable...PED can increase a recovery period,increase stamina/endurance....

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
                    I'd put money on it that all successful American athletes used PED's to get where they are! Its the American Motto. CHEAT!! Its the only way a country full of mongs can get anywhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      its all a bunch of meaningless nonsense. mayweatherjr was the greatest boxer of this era. he's retired and has moved on with his life. first ballot future Hall of Famer.
                      I guess bhop and Calzaghe were on the stuff too because they were old and sharp as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X