Collapse
No announcement yet.

160-Weakest in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

154 and 168 is worse. A division with ggg, canelo, and cotto is much superior to quite a few.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      ok cool.. let's see... Not making Ward since he's supposedly moving up.

Abraham = Cotto (are we considering him a mw?)
      Jack <<< ggg
      Chubby > Lee
      Groves = Lemieux.. might go with groves actually
      Dog > Kid Chocolate
      Stieglitz > Geale.. eh maybe. this one is debatable
      Andre Dirrell > Saunders

Who else can we matchup
      For starters how AA = Cotto? Both are undersized, but Cotto doesn't quit vs a mediocre guy like Stieglitz, nor need a hometown decision vs a Namibian. He just might be the worst Ring #1 in boxing

I'm really not sure Anthony Dirrell us any better than Quillin, both guys have underachieved.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        154 and 168 is worse. A division with ggg, canelo, and cotto is much superior to quite a few.
        I'll take the bait

154:
        Lara, Trout(defeated the champion of 160 not too long ago), the charlo twins, vanes, Molina sorry, rapist ass, willie Nelson, clottey..

very debatable

Comment

Middleweight isn't great but the people bashing it are doing so to denigrate ggg. Their agenda is clear and it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            How do I post?

What makes you feel that I think i'm smarter than most other posters?

What is my IQ? An IQ is not an opinion of yourself, it's a number, a score, not an opinion about yourself. Intelligence Quotient, a score. I do not have an opinion about what my IQ is. Your IQ is a score that ranges up to 130 I think, or 150.

You you have showed me all I need to know on why you think I think i'm smart. You are clearly dumb.
            Read this thread again, read Cruisin's posts twice and then come back to me.

You just prove with every post how much you're dumb. You lack of comprehensive skills, it's hilarious.

That's OK, though.

And thanks for that lecture on IQ, I didn't know that

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              For starters how AA = Cotto? Both are undersized, but Cotto doesn't quit vs a mediocre guy like Stieglitz, nor need a hometown decision vs a Namibian. He just might be the worst Ring #1 in boxing

I'm really not sure Anthony Dirrell us any better than Quillin, both guys have underachieved.
              Bro, Cotto since his last loss has had a cupcake schedule. delvin, old yeller and geale... nothing to praise at all

quillin just fought a stripper... a stripper man... that's how he's worse.

Comment

Middleweight isn't great but the people bashing it are doing so to denigrate ggg. Their agenda is clear and it's pathetic.
                Pretty much.

But now, that division lacks of punchers apparently...

I love NSB.

Comment

As soon as a guy you dudes like is on top, the division all of a sudden turns into a hot division. Boxing fans are so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I'll take the bait

154:
                    Lara, Trout(defeated the champion of 160 not too long ago), the charlo twins, vanes, Molina sorry, rapist ass, willie Nelson, clottey..

very debatable
                    Lara lost to canelo who technically fights at mw, so did trout. Lara also drew with ****in vanes who's nothing special, and Molina is well, not very good. The top three guys at mw are better than 154's top three and the depth is similar if not worse. The op has an agenda. Mw is not the worst.

Comment

Lara lost to canelo who technically fights at mw, so did trout. Lara also drew with ****in vanes who's nothing special, and Molina is well, not very good. The top three guys at mw are better than 154's top three and the depth is similar if not worse. The op has an agenda. Mw is not the worst.
                      I know he has an agenda so idc.

the top 3 mws are.... cotto, ggg, lemieux or quillin?

cotto... ugly cw against geale and old yeller
                      ggg... best mw in the world. him > anyone at 154
                      quillin... come on now.. this guy is a disgrace
                      lemieux... since his last loss, the only credible win is ndam and before that fought a guy who was on a 4 fight winless steak

Comment

Working...
                      X