No announcement yet.

160-Weakest in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I have never claimed to know it at all. It is a forum, you log in here to speak your opinions, my opinions probably intimidate you, and you think I think I know it all. If you are intimidated by my posts just say that. I don't think i'm smart, you sound dumb. Dumb people get intimidated easily by words/paragraphs and numbers. I don't log in here and say "I have a 4.0 GPA from Harvard" "I'm a master in Chess" "I have read thousands of novels, i'm so smart". I simply come on here to speak about boxing, and in the lounge I speak about films. If you think I think i'm smart then that is on you, not me. Smart is not something I ever claimed to be.

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

And you failed to understand what I was talking about which is OK, I didn't expect you to.

I don't think you're smart at all, nor do I think much of your boxing knowledge.

I know you think I'm butthurt because you critize GGG, but I'm really not. I just laugh at your ridicoulous, delusional posts, that's all.

"MW has no punchers hence it's weak"

And yet, two of the hardest punchers in the sport, who happen to camaping in MW, are fighting each other.

Make your ****in mind up, bro.

at you talking about movies

By your own admission, Smallville is one of your favourie TV Shows and The Walking Dead is a better show than Breaking Bad...

I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Szef; 09-20-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Wilder has 33 KOs in 34 fights. He's the greatest heavyweight of all time.
      Only in Kev's world of "logic."

No **** Mayweather is a weak puncher. Is that even a debate?
      You said "MW is a weak division" because "da KO %s is low."

He went 27-0 21KO's at SFW, but otherwise, after moving up and countless hand injures, he's been a pretty weak puncher for almost 50% of his career. He makes up for it with tremendous skill. Something MW does not have.
      Except that you claim MW is weak "becuz dudes like N'Dam gots low KO%." You'll find that you'll get ridiculed less if you at least try to stay consistent. You're welcome.

Comment

160 is pretty solid in terms of talent, it is just that they don't mix it up at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          Only in Kev's world of "logic."

You said "MW is a weak division" because "da KO %s is low."

Except that you claim MW is weak "becuz dudes like N'Dam gots low KO%." You'll find that you'll get ridiculed less if you at least try to stay consistent. You're welcome.
          MW is a weak division because the KO % is low and they do not make up for their weakness with skill. They are both weak punchers and have little skill. Which is not something I just added ot my argument, it is something I have said since the beginning posts. But you conveniently leave them out.

You must have some percentage of dyslexia I think.

Comment

168 is easily worse that 160. CW also pretty questionable.

Comment

Kev be like "SMW is amazing cuz they gots like 2 gold medalists dawg."

Meanwhile MW "sucks" despite phenomenal amateurs like GGG, Jacobs, Korobov, Khytrov, Derevyanchenko, Murata, etc.

Consistency is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

And you failed to understand what I was talking about which is OK, I didn't expect you to.

I don't think you're smart at all, nor do I think much of your boxing knowledge.

I know you think I'm butthurt because you critize GGG, but I'm really not. I just laugh at your ridicoulous, delusional posts, that's all.

"MW has no punchers hence it's weak"

And yet, two of the hardest punchers in the sport, who happen to camaping in MW, are fighting each other.

Make your ****in mind up, bro.

at you talking about movies

By your own admission, Smallville is one of your favourie TV Shows and The Walking Dead is a better show than Breaking Bad...

I'll leave it at that.
                If you don't think i'm smart, why do you think I think i'm smart?

Please elaborate.

I have never said that I am a smart person, in any post. I'm average at best (3.3GPA with full focus), got a C+ in Calculus, last book I read was over a decade ago.

Why do you think I think i'm smart? I don't get it. I can't wrap my head around that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Kev be like "SMW is amazing cuz they gots like 2 gold medalists dawg."

Meanwhile MW "sucks" despite phenomenal amateurs like GGG, Jacobs, Korobov, Khytrov, Derevyanchenko, Murata, etc.

Consistency is your friend.
                  Nobody said "Cuz" "Dawg" "da".

You definitely have dyslexia though, you should get that checked out, don't let it get out of hand. You don't seem to understand my argument.

Comment

And, I said SMW has 2 Gold Medalist and also a Bronze medalist, as well as amateur stand outs like Jack and Groves. I also said MW's only Olympic medalist is GGG, no one else.

You are so annoying because you are clearly dyslexic. It's like speakking to a mentally ******ed person.

Comment

Nobody said "Cuz" "Dawg" "da".

You definitely have dyslexia though, you should get that checked out, don't let it get out of hand. You don't seem to understand my argument.
                      Congratulations on avoiding everything I just said by "responding" with a post entirely devoid of substance. Not that I haven't come to expect that from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X