• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Nobody said "Cuz" "Dawg" "da".
    To be fair, you did imply it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      Congratulations on avoiding everything I just said by "responding" with a post entirely devoid of substance. Not that I haven't come to expect that from you.
      On top of being dyslexic, your internet is also terribly slow, or you are blind and no not see my response right above the post i'm replying to at the moment. Either way, it's a terrible combination dude, seriously get yourself checked. You are having a very hard time comprehending what i'm saying + you are blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        To be fair, you did imply it.
        How does one go about implying the use of conjunctions and adjectives (cuz and da)?

Comment

If you don't think i'm smart, why do you think I think i'm smart?

Please elaborate.

I have never said that I am a smart person, in any post. I'm average at best (3.3GPA with full focus), got a C+ in Calculus, last book I read was over a decade ago.

Why do you think I think i'm smart? I don't get it. I can't wrap my head around that.
          Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

It's the way you post.

As for the rest of your post, what are you talking about?

I think that you think you're smarter than most of other posters, but I don't think that you're smart at all.

In not so many words, my opinion on your opinion on your IQ is that you're wrong.

Comment

Had anyone posted a weaker division so we can compare already

Comment

And, I said SMW has 2 Gold Medalist and also a Bronze medalist, as well as amateur stand outs like Jack and Groves. I also said MW's only Olympic medalist is GGG, no one else.

You are so annoying because you are clearly dyslexic. It's like speakking to a mentally ******ed person.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Had anyone posted a weaker division so we can compare already
                I propose Smw. Abraham is Ring #1, and he plain sucks at Smw. Badou Jack is top 3, and we know his sordid history, way more embarrassing than Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  BUTTHURT
                  Hey pal,, next time you wanna get a little racist on the karma hits, make sure the person you send it to is actually black lol

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

It's the way you post.

As for the rest of your post, what are you talking about?

I think that you think you're smarter than most of other posters, but I don't think that you're smart at all.

In not so many words, my opinion on your opinion on your IQ is that you're wrong.
                    How do I post?

What makes you feel that I think i'm smarter than most other posters?

What is my IQ? An IQ is not an opinion of yourself, it's a number, a score, not an opinion about yourself. Intelligence Quotient, a score. I do not have an opinion about what my IQ is. Your IQ is a score that ranges up to 130 I think, or 150.

You you have showed me all I need to know on why you think I think i'm smart. You are clearly dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      I propose Smw. Abraham is Ring #1, and he plain sucks at Smw. Badou Jack is top 3, and we know his sordid history, way more embarrassing than Lemieux
                      ok cool.. let's see... Not making Ward since he's supposedly moving up.

Abraham = Cotto (are we considering him a mw?)
                      Jack <<< ggg
                      Chubby > Lee
                      Groves = Lemieux.. might go with groves actually
                      Dog > Kid Chocolate
                      Stieglitz > Geale.. eh maybe. this one is debatable
                      Andre Dirrell > Saunders

Who else can we matchup

Comment

Working...
                      X