Collapse
No announcement yet.

160-Weakest in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO 168 went from one of the best divisions to one of the worst. There is basically one very good fighter there (Ward) and that is if he is still actually there. A couple decent guys, and then a pile of Journeymen.

Middleweight is actually a more exciting division by far. Is it better? Hard to say. It is definitely worlds more exciting though.

Can you even make many good fights at 168 right now? I can think of 1 maybe. At 160 there are a few good fights to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Read this thread again, read Cruisin's posts twice and then come back to me.

You just prove with every post how much you're dumb. You lack of comprehensive skills, it's hilarious.

That's OK, though.

And thanks for that lecture on IQ, I didn't know that
      You didn't answer any of my questions. You're trying to tag your friend Cruisin' in to help you. But i'm asking you the questions. Not him, or anyone else. You are the person making the claims that i'm questioning. So you answer them, don't tell me to go talk to poster A or poster B, i'm asking you, you intimidated, low intellect bone head.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        SMW is the 4th most dangerous weight class to be in. There is a 66% chance Ward gets stopped in SMW. There is a 56% chance GGG gets stopped at MW. MW is beaten by Minimumweight, where there is a 49% of getting stopped, the safest weight classes to be in. Minimum and Middleweight.
        Hmmm????

Can you provide your statistical KO analysis formula?

So many variables to take into account.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          130:
          uchiyama
          miura
          gamboa if he moves down
          fortuna
          mikey if he ever fights again
          salido
          martinez
          pedraza
          vargas
          valdez

135:
          linares
          figueroa
          rances
          shavikov
          vasquez
          argenis
          bogere
          abril

idk if those are worse
          Nearly everyone is inactive, or not fighting big fights.. Not a single fighter that can headline except Mikey who is MIA...

Comment

GGG never said Ward was too much for him. How did you come up with that bull****? GGG is a middleweight so it's a strong division. No welterweight or Jr. middleweight is going to beat GGG and that's for sure. If GGG ever does fight Ward he will knock Ward out. GGG hits much harder than Boone who nearly knocked Ward out. !68 pounds is no stronger than 160 and neither is 154.

Comment

I just looked at each title's ranking at middleweight and it looks pretty glim.

Comment

it can be great if the fighers would stop ducking each other.

Comment

my opinions probably intimidate you
                  ROFL how did I miss this little gem?

And, I said SMW has 2 Gold Medalist and also a Bronze medalist, as well as amateur stand outs like Jack and Groves. I also said MW's only Olympic medalist is GGG, no one else.
                  I provided you with a long list of MW amateur standouts in this very thread, including an Olympic gold medalist. You ignored it, quite common in individuals with a confirmation bias.

You pretended that successful amateurs are automatically great pros and then proceeded to ignore all of the hugely accomplished amateurs at MW.

You are so annoying because you are clearly dyslexic. It's like speakking to a mentally ******ed person.
                  One of us just might be mentally redarded. Probably the individual who was rejected entry into the US military.

On top of being dyslexic, your internet is also terribly slow, or you are blind and no not see my response right above the post i'm replying to at the moment. Either way, it's a terrible combination dude, seriously get yourself checked. You are having a very hard time comprehending what i'm saying + you are blind.
                  Any particular purpose to this post?

How do I post?

What makes you feel that I think i'm smarter than most other posters?

What is my IQ? An IQ is not an opinion of yourself, it's a number, a score, not an opinion about yourself. Intelligence Quotient, a score. I do not have an opinion about what my IQ is. Your IQ is a score that ranges up to 130 I think, or 150.

You you have showed me all I need to know on why you think I think i'm smart. You are clearly dumb.
                  Or this one?

Look we get it. You hate GGG so much that you hate the division he fights in. It probably has something to do with GGG wanting your god Mayweather to actually defend his 154 belts. It might have something to do with one of Floyd's best wins (Cotto) ducking GGG like he has ebola. I don't really care. So long as you use a modicum of logic consistency, we'll get along just fine. I suspect that you're incapable of either, which is too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    You pretended that successful amateurs are automatically great pros and then proceeded to ignore all of the hugely accomplished amateurs at MW
                    Yeah mw has an very good crop of prospects with excellent amateur background. You got gold medalist Murata, Khytrov, Quigley, Derev. Ogogo is a medalist too, but doesn't look like he pans out as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Yeah mw has an very good crop of prospects with excellent amateur background. You got gold medalist Murata, Khytrov, Quigley, Derev. Ogogo is a medalist too, but doesn't look like he pans out as a pro
                      Well lil Kev tried to dismiss a bunch of hugely accomplished MW AMs by claiming that only Olympic medals count. But yeah tons of AMs don't pan out as pros, Olympic or otherwise. When that didn't work he came up with division KO %s to determine "strong" or "weak" divisions. When that didn't work he started calling everyone dyslexic or stupid. Kids these days.

Anyway MW is obviously not the weakest division in boxing and it's only going to get stronger over the next year or two. I expect JMWs like Lara and Andrade to move up and there are some promising prospects that continue to improve.

Comment

Working...
                      X