No announcement yet.

Is Brian Viloria a HOFer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    If Cotto is, Viloria should be also. He's beaten some guys that were on the top 10 P4P list when he fought them.
    Did you ever find the source for that?

Comment

Warrrr brian.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Did you ever find the source for that?
        segura was.

he probably meant top 10 LT FLY or FLY.

viloria beat several top 10 guys in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          segura was.

he probably meant top 10 LT FLY or FLY.

viloria beat several top 10 guys in his division.
          Nah he meant P4P. We had the same discussion before.

I know Segura was but he said that Solis and I think another one aswell I can't remember.

I don't recall that I only recall Segura.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Nah he meant P4P. We had the same discussion before.

I know Segura was but he said that Solis and I think another one aswell I can't remember.

I don't recall that I only recall Segura.
            i remember segura.

he got on there after beating iRan.

caldeRun was in there for a bit.

Comment

whatcha think irondan?

viloria sneak in hof?

honestly don't know. that's why i'm asking everyone opinion.

Comment

If Viloria beats Gonzalez it would be the gem on top of a very solid career. Some already have Gonzalez going there and he's definitely in his prime.

Comment

How many hall of famers or all time greats has he beaten? 0. How many times has he become the Ring or Lineal champion of a weight class? 0. How many former, current, or future Ring/Lineal champs has he beaten?(1. Segura).

I don't think so. But the standards for those lower weights are very low, like for example how Gonzalez is #1 P4P for doing virutally nothing but geting two solid wins and becoming a Ring champ once. Viloria may get in via the boxing hipster writers association.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    How many hall of famers or all time greats has he beaten? 0. How many times has he become the Ring or Lineal champion of a weight class? 0. How many former, current, or future Ring/Lineal champs has he beaten?(1. Segura).

I don't think so. But the standards for those lower weights are very low, like for example how Gonzalez is #1 P4P for doing virutally nothing but geting two solid wins and becoming a Ring champ once. Viloria may get in via the boxing hipster writers association.
                    i don't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      nope. he's actually pretty overrated imo. i think gonzalez KOs him easy in the 2nd round. i'd be surprised if it went further than that.
                      You always have some outrageous predictions and never own up to them when you are wrong. Instead you use the hindsight bias. Watch if Viloria either wins or goes the distance, you're going to come up with some bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X