Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Can't come up with an investigation to match your outrage doe.

You might be able to but I love me some of their women though, ****ing cute as hell. But I worry about what black DNA might do to a mostly ******* people. Their men are more feminine than their wettest woman. You got guys there walking around dripping from their butt holes, but when they come to NSB, they're stout manly men!
    LMAO as usual!!! Very funny!! My dong gets stuck, and I need time to extract it after blowing a mag load inside of them!!! Bliss!!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Can't come up with an investigation to match your outrage doe.
      Hmmm, from your initial response, I thought you had some news from the USADA response team. Guess not!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        They did not say enough because it caused more su****ion, as I said.

We both agree that this scandal just does not smell right. So they failed.
        Nothing smells right!!! Ployd IV, Bora Bora, PACs big head, shoulder injury, etc etc. his stinky tight socks excuse smells worse!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Hmmm, from your initial response, I thought you had some news from the USADA response team. Guess not!
          Dude are you serious?!?!? Do you have anything else damning enough to waste your life chasing a retired Mayweather?
          Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-12-2015, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Dude are you serous?!?!? Do you have anything else damning enough to waste your life chasing a retired Mayweather?
            Oh the irony. Have you logged into nsb biometrics scanner Slip. Don't forget your attendance check lol

# mirror is your friend

# dementia sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Oh the irony. Have you logged into nsb biometrics scanner Slip. Don't forget your attendance check lol

# mirror is your friend

# dementia sucks
              Heh, amusing, but you need to stop it dude. This is nothing more than "performance art" and you know it.

Comment

Heh, amusing, but you need to stop it dude. This is nothing more than "performance art" and you know it.
                Lol ooookay

Your favorite hero is retired by he way

Comment

Dude are you serious?!?!? Do you have anything else damning enough to waste your life chasing a retired Mayweather?
                  Always excuses and deflections from Floyd fans ..... but when Larryxxx and others start threads and post about Floyd, Floyd is not retired? Or that is different because they have nothing negative to say about Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol ooookay

Your favorite hero is retired by he way
                    Really?!?!?!? You noticed that too??????????????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Always excuses and deflections from Floyd fans ..... but when Larryxxx and others start threads and post about Floyd, Floyd is not retired? Or that is different because they have nothing negative to say about Floyd?
                    I have a lot to say that's negative about Floyd, but is it about or even related to boxing bruh? Simple....

Comment

• Chicken award

Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best PED hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award and have the courage to use IVS to mask my peds. I'm truly blessed.

Comment

Working...
                      X