Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      We need some blood dripping from it if we're going for accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        We need some blood dripping from it if we're going for accuracy.
        who's we? ..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Another day passes and still nothing more on this non story. The whole world has moved on.

In the real world, its October 1st. In Crazy Manny fan world its September 14th.
            You do know that the longer the questions about this remain unanswered, the more su****ious this is going to make Floyd look, right? If you really want this to "go away" (in which it won't), you better start hoping that Floyd, USADA, NSAC, or somebody clear everything up in one go because unless they do that, this story isn't going anyway. Don't mistake the lack of new info as people "moving on". This is one story that's gonna stay for years because it's now become part of Floyd's image.
            Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 10-01-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              who's we? ..
              Banned? Is Rath banned? Why did he get banned?

-- Rath

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

-- Rath

Loooooool. Probably went nuts again like he did after May 2. He is quality entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

-- Rath

How can I tell if someone is banned or not? What indicators are there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                    You do know that the longer the questions about this remain unanswered, the more su****ious this is going to make Floyd look, right? If you really want this to "go away" (in which it won't), you better start hoping that Floyd, USADA, NSAC, or somebody clear everything up in one go because unless they do that, this story isn't going anyway. Don't mistake the lack of new info as people "moving on". This is one story that's gonna stay for years because it's now become part of Floyd's image.
                    lol...It's now apart of the image YOU have of him and a vocal mass of ppl who hate Floyd. On the flip side the other half of people believe he worked hard and didn't cut any corners. And that's what I tend to believe.

Haven't all the questions been answered? He took blood before and after with all test coming out negative. What more do you want? You yourself admitted that this wont go away even if everyone involved "clears it up". If they were to do this (which in my opinion they have) people would still be on here saying Floyd is using something. So tell me what does it benefit Floyd to keep trying to convince you he is clean?

Comment

• After reading over 100 pages of this non sense, here's my one and only post. If you quote it don't expect me to respond because I won't.

First and foremost you cannot predict you're going to be dehydrated. Therefore Floyd could not have listed this on the form unless it occurred prior to him completing the form.
                      Secondly, although Ellerbe supposedly stated that Floyd became dehydrated from giving blood and over training, for all we know Floyd could have eaten something after the weigh in to cause him to have and epic shat or had him relentlessly vomiting. Might I add both of which can make you severely dehydrated to where drinking fluids will not bring your body back to homeostasis in less than 24 hours.
                      Third, no fighter wants to tip their opponent to their physical weakness. Doing so opens the opportunity for their opponent to exploit it. (please don't start with the Floyd grabbed Manny's right arm and tried to dislocate his shoulder shat). Going to the hospital would have definitely got back to TR and they would have known to press FMJ relentlessly, regarding what he did to keep Manny off him. Insuring the general public never got wind of this allowed Floyd to keep Manny flustered and confused as to how to get around the lead right hand.
                      No matter how folks want to cut it, slice it, and/or dice it, he was tested prior to the IV and directly after the IV and the test were negative. This entire process was monitored by a USADA official so filing a written request and receiving written approval was nothing more than a matter of a clerical formality because the IV was approved verbally before it was administered. Had it not been, Greedy Bob would have been all over this and trying to sue Floyd for his entire take from the fight. Bob has done nothing.
                      USADA and NSAC have approved this retroactively so this really is a mute point. The fight is over. Manny lost.
                      Folks are entitled to their opinion but I can't see USADA and NSAC staking the organizations on a FMJ cover-up. FMJ has not made them enough money nor can he make them enough money for them to cover his a$$. In addition, FMJ does not have enough money to buy them off. If you think he does then you're dreaming in my opinion.
                      I see all the hoopla regarding this as nothing more than a campaign to drum up a rematch. If TR/Team Pac and its associates and supporters can make enough noise and get folks in a frenzy like they were prior to this fight occurring with the belief that Manny can destroy Floyd, somehow it will force a second bout.
                      Folks its over please let it rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X