Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    You dont know that. USADA says that but they dont show the records to anyone. When their records were subpenaed there as a quick settlement. We know for a fact that USADA was sitting on two series of positive A and B samples in the Morales case and hadn't told the NYSAC.

How many other times have they just kept testing a fighter until they get a clean sample?
    USADA also went on record stating this is also FALSE.

This is inaccurate. USADA produced a total of 2,695 pages of documents in response to the subpoena from Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel between July 6 and August 21, 2012. Those documents were provided to Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel as well as representatives for Mr. Mayweather.
    In July and August of 2012, USADA produced a total of 2,695 pages of documents to representatives for Mr. Pacquiao and Mr. Mayweather in response to the subpoena from Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel.

Comment

It is when you normally have to sign away such confidentiality which is why we have is NSAC results.

That is why Floyd hired USADA so they could keep his tests secret. That is what USADA does. Just like the Morales case if you test positive they sit on the results and dont report it to the commission.
      You clearly have no idea wtf medical confidentiality is and how it relates to HIPPA. If you did you'd realize how silly your big "gotcha" is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        What are you going to do about it????
        Nothing. Or so it seems. I want this out and investigated. How do we do it, when it is already being forgotten????

Raw deal, or so it seems, where do we go from here.

I don't know the actual facts, nor am I qualified to adjudicate the facts.

Justice for PAC.

Get it. I will support you.
        But how???
        Investigation takes time and a willingness by the right people to make it happen. In this case, its even harder because USADA and NSAC seem to be part of the problem since they goofed and as you are aware made contradicting statements.

Comment

• I think we can't thank Hauser enough for letting the truth come out about MaIVweather.

He will think twice about a return fight, he might not be able or at least be too scared to cheat another time, so we hopefully never see the fraudster again in the ring. Hopefully he doesn't beat up more women instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            You clearly have no idea wtf medical confidentiality is and how it relates to HIPPA. If you did you'd realize how silly your big "gotcha" is.

Since I've actually been a drug tested athlete I know more than you. You sign a ****ing release. That's why NSAC gave Hauser Froid results.

Comment

Since I've actually been a drug tested athlete I know more than you. You sign a ****ing release. That's why NSAC gave Hauser Froid results.
              For which sport were you tested if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Investigation takes time and a willingness by the right people to make it happen. In this case, its even harder because USADA and NSAC seem to be part of the problem since they goofed and as you are aware made contradicting statements.
                I get what you are saying. Since they goofed, they have a vested interest in keeping things quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
                  For which sport were you tested if you don't mind me asking?
                  I will refrain from throwing in my questions, as they would be too funny.
                  But very good question.

Video game Olympics comes to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I get what you are saying. Since they goofed, they have a vested interest in keeping things quiet.
                    Yup.

Also, While Floyd would be like catching Lance Armstrong, this thing may end up opening up a can of worms and finding out the truth about what some may already know.

Look at another example, baseball. Once they started looking at their star athletes, they found out that they were taking PEDs. Some were already very good players that were destined to go into the HOF yet ..... even with age, some can say they just got better. How old was Barry Bonds when he broke the single season home run record(~37)? Hank Aaron's record(~43)?

Comment

Last edited by torosboxing75; 10-02-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X