Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Sky News, the UK's first 24-hour news channel, stated the following in an Aug. 7, 2008 article titled "Olympic Cheats Use 'Drug Tattoos," posted on its website:

"Olympic cheats are taking performance-enhancing drugs via*tattoos*[15]*in an effort to win gold... Inserting drugs through tattoo needles increases the effect of drugs, meaning athletes can take smaller doses and 'fly under the radar' in dope tests.

Research in Germany has shown that delivering DNA vaccines via tattoo was 16 times more effective than injecting through the muscles or veins as the vibrating tattoo needle prepares the body's immune system and increases the body's response to the drug...

Former Australian Institute of Sport researcher Robin Parisotto said... 'With some of these things the technology is so new, the concept so bizarre, that there would only be a handful of well tapped-in athletes using it - but they will be experimenting at the Beijing Olympics because it is the ultimate. The problem is that some of the drugs would now fly under the radar with the tattoo technique because athletes would be taking a much smaller dose.

Pac has tattoos...guilty. case closed.
    Lmao. That's classic pact@rd logic right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You moron. You can't mask PED use for tests taken the next day. That is not even possible.

" A 750 ml. IV saline infusion received on May 1st might alter the results of a blood test administered immediately afterwards, but it would do little to fool a test the next day."
      http://behindthegloves.com/thomas-ha...yd-mayweather/

How long does a bag of IV fluid last in your body?
      We keep what we need and get rid of what we don't need. This goes for water (fluid), too. If you're dehydrated & receive just 1 bag of fluids that isn't enough to replenish your stores, you'll hang on to that fluid more so than if you got a bag just for kicks (this should never happen when not dehydrated) in which case you'll pee it out within hours.

Source: HealthTap, https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/107104

You should just stop posting. You are far too dumb.
      You are so dumb. It has been diluted.

(Simple analogy for fl0mo's simple mind to understand)

Think of a orange powdered drink.

If you put a powdered drink in water and mix it. It becomes orange colored.

Do you think in a day it will turn clear water colored and the orange color will eventually evaporate?

NO dumbass. It's been mixed in the system. Just as IVS has done its just to dilute Floyd's blood chemistry.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Your so dumb. It has been diluted.

Do you think in a day it will turn clear water colored and the orange color will eventually evaporate?

NO dumbass. It's been mixed in the system. Just as IVS has done its just to dilute Floyd's blood chemistry.
        Orange powder drink wtf?

Lmao pact@rds are a special kind of stupid.

I hope no one tries to reason with this idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
          your so dumb. It has been diluted.

No dumbass. It's been mixed in the system. Just as ivs has done its just to dilute floyd's blood chemistry.
          Did you even read the quotations I gave you above, moron? I swear, you are the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.

Why do you think it's called masking and not altering?
          You compare this to mixing orange powder in a glass of water????

Hahahhahhahahahaha. Clown

Comment

• 30 day pre weigh in. 150.5 pounds floyd mayweather !

Leonard ellerbe. 2 week interview before the fight states floyds ire all just a light welter fighter and can make 140 limit !
            Weigh in Jim gray interviews floyd and says now you have made weight are you gonna eat what you want...floyd says I don't have problems making weight.
            Floyd comfortably weighs in at 146 and looks absolutely fine and not dry at the weight !
            Floyd insisted on usada for all his fights !
            USADA received 150 thousand for this fight and that's 10 times as much as vada charge
            3 times floyd has failed 3 times with his A samples and usada gave him a waiver
            14 times over the medical allowed amount of IV FLUID
            NSAC never knew about the IV till 19 days after the fight
            Floyd has Vegas in pocket but he will get caught and it will be huge like lance Armstrong when it gets out in the open..

All you fl0mos are the idiots not to see how ******ed to deny what's in front of your eyes...tsk tsk tsk..

Value of win- zero

Comment

• Victor Conte, who gained notoriety as a peddler of performance-enhancing drugs in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative case, but who has since become an anti-PED advocate, had this to say:

“There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”

- this guy knows what's up.

It's over

Comment

Victor Conte, who gained notoriety as a peddler of performance-enhancing drugs in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative case, but who has since become an anti-PED advocate, had this to say:

“There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”

- this guy know what's up.
                LMAO. You are all over the place and owning yourself!!!!

Didn't you just try to tell me that the IV fluids will not clear, just mix in? This is different from what you just posted! It clears the system.

Second, Conte is talking about IV DRUGS!!! He isn't talking about IV fluids! Saline is not what he is talking about. Mind you that Mayweather gave a urine sample right after the IV. If now you are shifting to him taking drugs from the IV, how did he pass when they took a sample right after the IV? Maybe Conte should have found out about the circumstances first, huh?

I already showed you that IV fluids clear the system. I know you aren't going to try to argue that IV drugs clear faster than IV fluids, are you?

So again, if IV fluids clear the system quickly...

How the hell did he pass the blood and urine tests the next day?

CLOWN!

Comment

• “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”

Victor conte didn't say one day. Peds takes days and months to flush in an athletes system. IVS are quicker to dissolve, but not one day bud.

To make it clear:

IVS can be used as a masking agent

IVS Can be used to infuse peds to his system

Victor conte is assuming if its peds, it's faster to dissolve than injecting peds. Yes it is since injecting peds takes days or even months to dissolve, but not in a mere day.

Comment

Victor conte didn't say one day. Peds takes days and months to flush in an athletes system. IVS are quicker to dissolve, but not one day bud.

To make it clear:

IVS can be used as a masking agent

IVS Can be used to infuse peds to his system

Victor conte is assuming if its peds, it's faster to dissolve than injecting peds. Yes it is since injecting peds takes days or even months to dissolve, but not in a mere day.
                    You still haven't explained how he masked for tests to be taken the next day???

Even those quick flush things don't do it, not that they would be able to fool USADA anyway, but SALINE isn't going to do that, fool.

Quick flush Tablets:

QUICK TABS all natural emergency flush formula specially designed for you to pass urine drug test. Simply take the tablets with 12 oz (354ml) water and experience the power of the product.

Works in 1 hour
                    Effective up to 4 hours

This is more than just saline and it only lasts 4 hours.

http://thcdetox.biz/products/quick-t...ets-p2699.html

Proven wrong again. Just shut up about this topic. You know nothing.

Comment

• Nothing adds up.

The fact that Floyd over paid USADA 150k to test him when it's only 36k standard fee. Puts USADA in a shady position.

In 45 professional fights how many has USADA caught cheating in a 5 year time?

Answer: Only one.

If USADA is corrupt as a drug agency can get. It's easy to manipulate and turn a blind eye from any truths that transpired.

- class dismissed

Comment

Working...
                      X