Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    "Pac was easy money for money mayweather."

easy? and floyd needed to cheat? with an iv? with usada? with nsac? with compubox?

and you have a crystal ball to tell with certainty that nothing will come out of this issue?

or that is really what you are hoping and praying for? for you are a true blood floyd lunatic ooops sorry, fanatic...
    ping pong ping pong ping pong

From what I saw, what happened in the ring. No selective slow motion. Floyd beat manny easily.

Crystal ball? Don't believe in that stuff. Not at all. I love boxing, watched Duran in the 70's as a young boy. My grandfather was a boxer. My uncles were Vietnam vets who forced boxing on all their nieces & nephews. My cousin Sally knows more about boxing than a lot of guys who only follow PAC!

How long have you been a fan? Ever heard of bazooka limon? Ricardo lopez??
    PAC & Floyd are not as good as lopez! Mass hype media and ass clowns allow guys to be over hyped.

My all time favorite is Sanchez, but the all time greatest is Robinson.

F Floyd ! F Marquez, f all them. But Floyd beat PAC easily. One guy I can barely say f you to is Sal Sanchez. I am a fanboy of his!! I hate him for dying in a car crash.

I am very clear in my opinions. This thread posed very limited options. The dangers of simple minded youth.

TUE, never heard of one before. But there are many things I never heard of before.

Ever seen a UFO? Ever seen a USO?
    I saw a USO become a UFO in Baja California. Popped right out of the Pacific Ocean, what I saw, the locals told me it happens often, nobody was surprised.
    I was surprised.

PAC lacked the skills. He just didn't get it done.

Wlad lost to fury, Wlad held fury more than PAC got held by Floyd.
    Why aren't any of you complaining that Wlad got schooled?
    Why aren't you guys making excuses for Wlad??

But when your one Pinoy god gets easily beaten, y'all go into damage control.

Like PACs corner did when they tried to block fotos of a face down PAC post getting KTFO.

Oh the humanity

Comment

• Wow, Floyd's not the only one in need of an iv, rest easy Pac, that shoulder should heal up nicely as this salt water infusion takes effect. Rest easy champ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        From what I saw, what happened in the ring. No selective slow motion. Floyd beat manny easily.

Crystal ball? Don't believe in that stuff. Not at all. I love boxing, watched Duran in the 70's as a young boy. My grandfather was a boxer. My uncles were Vietnam vets who forced boxing on all their nieces & nephews. My cousin Sally knows more about boxing than a lot of guys who only follow PAC!

How long have you been a fan? Ever heard of bazooka limon? Ricardo lopez??
        PAC & Floyd are not as good as lopez! Mass hype media and ass clowns allow guys to be over hyped.

My all time favorite is Sanchez, but the all time greatest is Robinson.

F Floyd ! F Marquez, f all them. But Floyd beat PAC easily. One guy I can barely say f you to is Sal Sanchez. I am a fanboy of his!! I hate him for dying in a car crash.

I am very clear in my opinions. This thread posed very limited options. The dangers of simple minded youth.

TUE, never heard of one before. But there are many things I never heard of before.

Ever seen a UFO? Ever seen a USO?
        I saw a USO become a UFO in Baja California. Popped right out of the Pacific Ocean, what I saw, the locals told me it happens often, nobody was surprised.
        I was surprised.

PAC lacked the skills. He just didn't get it done.

Wlad lost to fury, Wlad held fury more than PAC got held by Floyd.
        Why aren't any of you complaining that Wlad got schooled?
        Why aren't you guys making excuses for Wlad??

But when your one Pinoy god gets easily beaten, y'all go into damage control.

Like PACs corner did when they tried to block fotos of a face down PAC post getting KTFO.

Oh the humanity
        a lot of garbage up there....

"But when your one Pinoy god gets easily beaten, y'all go into damage control."

what damage control? you should be thinking about garbage control....

a lot of garbage you spewed out to step aside the questions asked to you...

just so you could not twist why floyd had to cheat against the easy money midget you return to your ping pong ping pong ways...

pathetic...

Comment

a lot of garbage up there....

"But when your one Pinoy god gets easily beaten, y'all go into damage control."

what damage control? you should be thinking about garbage control....

a lot of garbage you spewed out to step aside the questions asked to you...

just so you could not twist why floyd had to cheat against the easy money midget you return to your ping pong ping pong ways...

pathetic...
          Ok. I guess saying Floyd cheated is garbage???

Cool. He didn't cheat!!

But my opinion is the same!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Wow, Floyd's not the only one in need of an iv, rest easy Pac, that shoulder should heal up nicely as this salt water infusion takes effect. Rest easy champ....
            Undefeated Champ! PAC can not be beaten by mere mortals. The is a FACT!

Comment

Ok. I guess saying Floyd cheated is garbage???

Cool. He didn't cheat!!

But my opinion is the same!
              i said a lot of garbage up there....those not related to the thread..

clearly you did not understand the question or you're just being yourself...

simply put...why floyd needed to cheat the easy money midget?

Comment

i said a lot of garbage up there....those not related to the thread..

clearly you did not understand the question or you're just being yourself...

simply put...why floyd needed to cheat the easy money midget?
                Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer a very direct & clear question.

My opinion, only my opinion.

He needed to get every advantage to keep his perfect record in place. He has no sponsors. None. A one man show. He knows how corporate America works.
                As soon as you take money, they tell you what to do. Like all American presidents.

After being cheated out of a gold medal at the Olympics, he realized he better take control of his life & career, asap. Keep in mind his whole family fought pro. He learned from guys that were Korned by promoters what he needed to do. Be your own boss. If you can't make them love you, f-it! Make them hate you. WWEpro wrestling crap.

Winning became the only thing, beating the golden boy, propelled him even farther into the spot light.

Losing not being an option, negotiating his own contracts, allowed Floyd to cast off the promoter shackles and be free.

Floyd became fixated on being the A side, picking and choosing who he fought, when he fought them, where he fought them, & every other aspect of the fight game.
                He "cheated", because losing is not an option.

Comment

• Comment

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer a very direct & clear question.

My opinion, only my opinion.

He needed to get every advantage to keep his perfect record in place. He has no sponsors. None. A one man show. He knows how corporate America works.
                    As soon as you take money, they tell you what to do. Like all American presidents.

After being cheated out of a gold medal at the Olympics, he realized he better take control of his life & career, asap. Keep in mind his whole family fought pro. He learned from guys that were Korned by promoters what he needed to do. Be your own boss. If you can't make them love you, f-it! Make them hate you. WWEpro wrestling crap.

Winning became the only thing, beating the golden boy, propelled him even farther into the spot light.

Losing not being an option, negotiating his own contracts, allowed Floyd to cast off the promoter shackles and be free.

Floyd became fixated on being the A side, picking and choosing who he fought, when he fought them, where he fought them, & every other aspect of the fight game.
                    He "cheated", because losing is not an option.
                    "After being cheated out of a gold medal at the Olympics, he realized he better take control of his life & career, asap." and....

"He "cheated", because losing is not an option."

wow! so floyd cheated all the way to IVIX wins!? really!?

i don't think so...as a true boxing fan i appreciate the beautiful wins floyd got in his early years...

Comment

"After being cheated out of a gold medal at the Olympics, he realized he better take control of his life & career, asap." and....

"He "cheated", because losing is not an option."

wow! so floyd cheated all the way to IVIX wins!? really!?

i don't think so...as a true boxing fan i appreciate the beautiful wins floyd got in his early years...
                      I was talking about winning at all cost. You added in cheated every fight.
                      Floyd knew his reputation would suffer for being defense first fighter. Popularity cost. He knew being outspoken wouldn't endear him to most adervertisers. He knew Arum wouldn't give him the Goldenboy treatment. At all costs. He took huge risks. De la Hoya & Co., Floyd and a few others created their own boxing promotion companies. PAC is on the arum nut sac meal ticket, with free drinks at his restaurant.

PAC was on PEDs when he was jumping weight classes.

He wouldn't give blood??? What a pile of *******!

I appreciate the lesson he gave PAC !
                      He made PAC look like a limited one dimensional fighter.

What about Floyd do you like the most?

When did your intense hatred of him begin?
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-02-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X