Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUE validity and recommended review process
    The duration of the TUE is usually for a short time period surrounding the initial
    medical intervention
    . Longer usage of an IV infusion would typically occur in a
    hospital setting and therefore does not require a TUE.

Any appropriate cautionary matters

It is the responsibility of the treating physician to evaluate the clinical indication
    for an IV infusion or injection and the subsequent need for a TUE application.
    At all times, the health and well-being of the athlete must remain the priority
    during medical investigations and treatments. TUECs should apply sound clinical
    judgment to their interpretation of the ISTUE,
    but be mindful of the
    inappropriate use of IV infusion in non-emergency situations.

The short time period of issuing a TUE? Is 3 weeks a short time after a sport competition?

So the physician who was there to watch over Floyd must be thorough in his judgement in allowing TUE.

A physician has a lot of explaining to do. What was his sound judgement to give Floyd IVS? Where is he? All it takes is his word to clear the air, and yet he rather hide than to fix this.

If I was Floyd I'll even pay the physician in charge some money behind the scenes just to convince him to speak up for his defense.

But we all know ere is NO medical practitioner will be dumb enough to speak up and defend Floyd. Since, justifying Floyd as severely dehydrated has safety nets that has to be met to prove it. No physician can prove it. Coz there are too much holes that shows he was not. Athletes back ground, athletes history of dehydration must be in question. Floyd has none of that history. All signs of red flags.

FLOYD IS GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

- case closed
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post

I get paid to post here.

You can't spin this bud..

Fishy..

It

Stinks..

You are paid to clean up the mess.

Operation damage control is in full effect.

You are part of the damage control.

Your credibility went from HERO to ZERO.

For transaprency paid writer. Since you have motives for being here. Who is your employer?

Comment

• IVS are only allowed if you can't drink orally. Water, Gatorade, Pedialyte orally is sufficient enough for hydration. 1 bottle of pedialyte taken orally is even better than 1000ml of ivs for dehydration..- red flag.

Floyd was seen looking healthy and hydrated in the weigh-in.

what raises an eyebrow that shows how easy it is to show something does not add up and a clear red flag to the boxing community. Yes, Floyd may have gotten away with it technically, but action speaks louder than their cover up.

After the weigh-in Floyd's chugging water orally with no signs of dehydration. He even spoke to the interviewee he is ready and feels good for tomorrow's fight.

The nsac doctor cleared him of no signs of dehydration during the weigh-in. So how the hell that in a span of less than one day in the biggest fight of his life the world turned upside down for Froid and suddenly became severely dehydrated and he needed IVS. That is an obvious red flag in the avenue of public opinion.

mayweather loves saying: Out of the mans own mouth...."I never had a problem making 147lbs"

The more Froid sweeps this under the rug. The more he will look guilty. As 10 months has past, he rather zip it.

Hauser article

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...g-trust-usada/

Floyd damaging evidence wanting retroactive TUE in their contract @ 9:00 (retroactive treatment) 6 year negotiation stumbling block. Shows Floyd has been wanting this the exemption ever since.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Floyd was seen looking healthy and hydrated in the weigh-in.
          then why was he having trouble speaking and why did so many at the weigh in think he looked drained and exhausted?

go check rafael's ESPN chat from may 1, 2015. multiple fans wrote in asking about the media reports that floyd seemed drained and exhausted.

and why does any of this matter if IV rehydration was 100% legal in nevada for any reason in any amount?

and why does any of this matter if manny & floyd voluntarily agreed that even though nevada had no IV restrictions, that their IV use would need a USADA TUE, which was granted?

this is a fabricated controversy fabricated by an HBO employee that was forced to issue a correction.

a handful of mentally ill pacquiao fans are the only ones still claiming floyd did anything wrong.

Comment

then why was he having trouble speaking and why did so many at the weigh in think he looked drained and exhausted?
            I'll believe the nsac doctor that cleared him fit to fight during the weigh-in than any of those guys who you mentioned with no medical degree lol

Exhausted? Maybe nervous lol

After the weigh-in Floyd's chugging water orally with no signs of dehydration. He even spoke to the interviewee he is ready and feels good for tomorrow's fight.

[If I recall correctly from video of his weigh-in, he was able to easily walk around unassisted. Some truly dehydrated fighters have to remain sitting, lacking the strength to stand, so much as walk around...and they might be candidates for IV infusions. And I assume he was orally re-hydrating too immediately after the weigh-in; he seems to always have a bottle of water when he's conducting interviews.]

Observing Floyd's physical demeanor during the weigh-in, we can accept he might have had "mild to moderate" dehydration. So it begs the question...what additional physical training did he do after the weigh-in and before going home that dehydrated him beyond a "mild to moderate" level, creating a medical emergency requiring an IV infusion?

The rest of the sections are self-explanatory.

Anyway, in conclusion, based on the IV infusion apparently not being a medical emergency (in which case there should have been a hospital admission, and over 50ml infusion allowable without a TUE), we can conclude that Floyd broke WADA code...and the IV was intended to mask or alter his biological blood values. And the USADA did not correctly uphold & enforce the WADA code, to which they are signatory. And I still question, why USADA would only take urine samples before and after observing a procedure that potentially affects blood values.

The nsac doctor cleared him of no signs of dehydration during the weigh-in. So how the hell that in a span of less than one day from a window of less than 7 hours from the time he was cleared by Nsac doctor fit to fight. He became severely dehydrated? ("Mr. Mayweather was notified by the Doping Control Officer (DCO) at his home around 1:45 pm, prior to Mr. Mayweather relocating to MGM Grand Garden Arena for the weigh-in. From the time of notification, Mr. Mayweather was continuously monitored by the USADA DCO until the sample collection was completed at approximately 8:15 pm.)" in the biggest fight of his life the world turned upside down for Froid and suddenly became severely dehydrated and he needed IVS. That is an obvious red flag in the avenue of public opinion.

mayweather loves saying: Out of the mans own mouth...."I never had a problem making 147lbs"
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• mayweather loves saying: Out of the mans own mouth...."I never had a problem making 147lbs"

Victor Conte, who gained notoriety as a peddler of performance-enhancing drugs in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative case, but who has since become an anti-PED advocate, had this to say:

“There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very su****ious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”

Bob Bennett, who has been executive director of the NSAC since April 2014, and who was previously an FBI agent, told Hauser, “The TUE for Mayweather’s IV — and the IV was administered at Floyd’s house, not in a medical facility, and wasn’t brought to our attention at the time — was totally unacceptable
              .”

Comment

• In simple English.

Under the Wada code, You only can only take IVS if you can't drink orally. As we all can see that was not the case. Nsac doctor cleared him during the weigh-in fit to fight.

-Red flag

Comment

• As the nsac Doctor has ruled Floyd fit to fight during the weigh-in

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

There is no way a sane person will believe Froid dehydrated after all this, especially when he is coming into the biggest fight of his life. He had all the means to keep his body in check. All this is an obvious cover up for masking peds.

- red flag

Hence,

What did Floyd Mayweather, Lance Armstong, Mark McGuire, Alex Rodriguez, Barry Bonds have in common?

PEDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I'll believe the nsac doctor that cleared him fit to fight during the weigh-in than any of those guys who you mentioned with no medical degree lol
                    You're right. We should believe the NSAC over random fans on the internet.

And seeing as how the NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong and seeing as how you're a random fan on the internet, I'll believe the NSAC over you.

And unless you can provide proof that YOU have a medical degree, I think everyone should disregard your thoughts on the matter as well.

Comment

You're right. We should believe the NSAC over random fans on the internet.

And seeing as how the NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong and seeing as how you're a random fan on the internet, I'll believe the NSAC over you.

And unless you can provide proof that YOU have a medical degree, I think everyone should disregard your thoughts on the matter as well.
                      Lol you can't read between the lines even if you try. You are paid to cover this up. Tsk tsk tsk..

Lastly, knowing Floyd has injected himself with masking agents before the fight and after the weigh-in.

It only tells us that no amount of blood testing and urine samples will test positive with that amount of saline in his system.

You should wonder.. Why did USADA still test him right after the fight when they know damn well it won't give them a positive result even if they pray to God almighty? Lol

- ultimate red flag.

It's over buddy boy..

The bad stench will never go away.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X