Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
    you already admitted he was dehydrated, so there's nothing left to discuss. thanks so much for the great chat over the last year. take care.
    game set and match.

you are a bitter loser.

you lost to a poster who's not even good in english hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      that logic does not work.

USADA collector can say Floyd was dehydrated by just observing his pee.

but that does not mean nothing. none of them are certified medical practitioner/physiian/docotr.

i can say floyd was not dehydrated just by looking at his photo but that don't

mean a thing.

your logic is flawed mr lawyer sir LOL
      Yes, none of those USADA representative were certified medical practitioner to diagnose severe dehydration.

This gets clearer and clearer. No wonder they can't come out with a medical staff to clear the air and explain Floyd's condition. There was no medical authority to diagnose him with severe dehydration in his house. They just concluded without the credentials or authority to diagnose severe dehydration Tsk tsk tsk..

Good call Rath.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Can anyone post a link to the tue application that usadas tuec approved?

Comment

remember in an emergency setting 250 ml IV should be administered in a span of 2-4 hours
          dude what are you talking about? I can rock, just like any other person, 500ml in half an hour.

you've never even seen an IV drip in your life. fabricating dork.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            dude what are you talking about? I can rock, just like any other person, 500ml in half an hour.

you've never even seen an IV drip in your life. fabricating dork.
            i did not made that up.

always bear in mind that Floyd used IV for rehydration purpose, not because he was shot and lost a lot of blood. LOL

do you know how many drops there are in a 50ml per minute IV infusion?

Comment

gotcha.

if he was dehydrated before the weigh in, then why did USADA waited 6 hours for him to allow to administer IV?

i thought it was an emergency that is why IV infusion and TUE retroactively was given?

why USADA did not inform NSAC that he was dehydrated

why floyd filled up the pre fight form and signed it saying he's in tip top condition?

6 hours was the time given by a genius floyd fan like you.

i did not dispute that because i have no evidence to say otherwise.

all i have was 1:45PM (usada arrival) 2:00PM weigh in and 8:15PM USADA left floyd.

anyways i gotcha

spin that.
              lol. Zero already answered all of your questions here and handled you. Spin that

1. You have no idea when the IV was administered, therefore, you don't know that he only had a half an hour for the IV plus giving urine. Isn't that true?

So already, we see the first part of your claimed "victory," the timeframe, is bull****.

Let's move on to your idea that 250ml of IV fluid takes 2-4 hours.

Now if I prove you wrong about this, will you agree to stop commenting on this issue forever, being that it will make clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. If I can't prove you wrong, I will accept a penalty that you suggest. Deal? Step up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Lastly, knowing Floyd has injected himself with masking agents before the fight and after the weigh-in.

It only tells us that no amount of blood testing and urine samples will test positive with that amount of saline in his system.

You should wonder.. Why did USADA still test him right after the fight when they know damn well it won't give them a positive result even if they pray to God almighty? Lol
                LMAO. You are the biggest idiot ever.

The masking effect won't last until after the fight. It would only last a few hours. There is no way that the IV would allow Mayweather to pass the blood and urine tests after the fight, which he did pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAO. You are the biggest idiot ever.

The masking effect won't last until after the fight. It would only last a few hours. There is no way that the IV would allow Mayweather to pass the blood and urine tests after the fight, which he did pass.
                  Lol You're the dumbass as usual! the blood in his system has been diluted. Any test afterwards will come clean.

You think it disappears?? You really are one dumb fl0mo with poor reading comprehension. The IVS has done it's job mask and fuvk up the blood chemistry of the body. Any drug test Floyd takes after taking those IV saline solution he'll pass with flying colors.

Unless he takes peds again without IVS afterwards then he gets caught easily.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol You're the dumbass as usual! the blood in his system has been diluted. Any test afterwards will come clean.

You think it disappears. The IVS has done it's job mask and fuvk up the blood chemistry of the body. Any drug test Floyd takes he'll pass with flying colors.

Unless he takes peds again without IVS afterwards then he gets caught.
                    You moron. You can't mask PED use for tests taken the next day. That is not even possible.

" A 750 ml. IV saline infusion received on May 1st might alter the results of a blood test administered immediately afterwards, but it would do little to fool a test the next day."
                    http://behindthegloves.com/thomas-ha...yd-mayweather/

How long does a bag of IV fluid last in your body?
                    We keep what we need and get rid of what we don't need. This goes for water (fluid), too. If you're dehydrated & receive just 1 bag of fluids that isn't enough to replenish your stores, you'll hang on to that fluid more so than if you got a bag just for kicks (this should never happen when not dehydrated) in which case you'll pee it out within hours.

Source: HealthTap, https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/107104

You should just stop posting. You are far too dumb.

Comment

• Sky News, the UK's first 24-hour news channel, stated the following in an Aug. 7, 2008 article titled "Olympic Cheats Use 'Drug Tattoos," posted on its website:

"Olympic cheats are taking performance-enhancing drugs via*tattoos*[15]*in an effort to win gold... Inserting drugs through tattoo needles increases the effect of drugs, meaning athletes can take smaller doses and 'fly under the radar' in dope tests.

Research in Germany has shown that delivering DNA vaccines via tattoo was 16 times more effective than injecting through the muscles or veins as the vibrating tattoo needle prepares the body's immune system and increases the body's response to the drug...

Former Australian Institute of Sport researcher Robin Parisotto said... 'With some of these things the technology is so new, the concept so bizarre, that there would only be a handful of well tapped-in athletes using it - but they will be experimenting at the Beijing Olympics because it is the ultimate. The problem is that some of the drugs would now fly under the radar with the tattoo technique because athletes would be taking a much smaller dose.

Pac has tattoos...guilty. case closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X