Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    the PED discussion was speculative so it kept going as more facts came in. The outcome of this fight is definitive, hence the boxing fans are no longer talking about the fight, because no more facts are coming in.

It's over, the result is never going to change.
    of course it was speculative, but the IV scandal was not.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Floyd: I just want it to be fair. Yes to drug testing.

And does this lol

Columbia won..

And Harvey calls on change and demands Ms Philippines to be crowned instead

Both are equally and profoundly dumb lmao

The difference is, Vegas backs up Floyd, Harvey is just Harvey hehehe
      What's Miss Universe got to do with Mayweather or boxing?

Miss Philippines born and raised in Germany and has a German father.

Comment

This is just dumb. How can Harvey not get this right? It's like how dumb judges are in the Pac Floyd fight. It's just bizarrely ******, it's even as bad as how it's indefensible to explain why Floyd took 750ml of IVS. It's that dumb.

How can you make a mistake with this lmao

it's impossible for anyone to have read it wrong, unless of course your Harvey, i am also not sure if Floyd would have read it right too LOL

now you know why alleyescrying said the philpinos were cheated AGAIN referring to May 2nd
        Last edited by Rath; 12-22-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• #48!

Comment

Floyd: I just want it to be fair. Yes to drug testing.

And does this lol

Columbia won..

And Harvey calls on change and demands Ms Philippines to be crowned instead

Both are equally and profoundly dumb lmao

The difference is, Vegas backs up Floyd, Harvey is just Harvey hehehe
            Steve Harvey did the same thing you and Rath are doing-he decided who won based on what he liked rather than who the judges voted for. Why are you and Rath killing him for doing the exact same thing you guys are doing?

That is very hypocritical.

If its ok for Spoon23 and rath to say "Manny won" its got to be ok for Steve Harvey to say "Ms. Colombia" won.

Comment

• There are several constants in the universe, the speed of light, what goes up must come down and so forth. But another constant has been added, and that's the deep mental ******ation of Rath and Spoon. Together they form an almost unbreakable glue of sheer ******ity. You can set your clocks by when this thread is going to get bumped and it usually coincides with when their meds (antipsychotics) are starting to wear off.
              Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-22-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                of course it was speculative, but the IV scandal was not.

SHAME ON YOU
                There is no IV scandal, that's just something you made up. Besides, much like Steve Harvey cleared up his mistake, The Commission cleared up the IV issue.

Floyd is the winner and Ms. Phillipines is the winner. Case closed.

It would be great if Colombia had El Ratho and Spoonveintitrés constantly b-tching about the Ms. Universe crown.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-22-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Oh no you didn't!!!!' Nooooo! Ripped the Pinoy pride right out of them.

Germany you say???? She is riding plenty German wieners!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    this was not the first time.

their style is to ganged up on you.

they always fail, always.

That's why i am the most loved NSB poster by the genius floyd fans.

sorry for taking that from you hahahahaha
                    I can see how you've been playing them like a fiddle. You're now a one man gang buddy. You have created shockwaves from across flowmoville my friend. Chills are running down their spine hehehe!

Enjoy the carnage my friend. You own those noisy chihuahuas hehe!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-22-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

for a lady who just happen to be known a bit more in the philpins because she won the miss u.

you seem to know more about her.

bet if you are not logged in on NSB you are prowling miss u forums LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X