Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    would make ALOT more sense if the referee was the SAME
    diff referee's deduct points for diff thangs
    No. If its illegal, its illegal.

Floyd did numerous illegal moves and got away with it.

Also go check out other fights with Kenny Bayless. In 2 fights, he deducted 3 points for Maidana. One point started with a forearm to the face where Floyd tripped up. Floyd did that all night long on Maidana. Maidana does it and its different. Maidana gets a point deducted NOT Floyd.

In an interview Bayless even admitted that he was thinking about the other fight where he deducted 2 points. So Bayless doesn't look at other fights where Floyd elbows, head locks and so on all night long?

See below. Even Kenny does not like elbows. Floyd was freely getting away with it that he was throwing more elbows than gloves towards Maidana that Kenny FINALLY warned Floyd to stop the elbowing.

BUT a few seconds later, Floyd elbows hard. One would think Floyd is in trouble now. Nope. Not one word from Kenny Bayless!

Same round. 10 seconds later. Nothing from Kenny Bayless!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Also go check out other fights with Kenny Bayless. In 2 fights, he deducted 3 points for Maidana. One point started with a forearm to the face where Floyd tripped up. Floyd did that all night long on Maidana. Maidana does it and its different. Maidana gets a point deducted NOT Floyd.

In an interview Bayless even admitted that he was thinking about the other fight where he deducted 2 points. So Bayless doesn't look at other fights where Floyd elbows, head locks and so on all night long?

See below. Even Kenny does not like elbows. Floyd was freely getting away with it that he was throwing more elbows than gloves towards Maidana that Kenny FINALLY warned Floyd to stop the elbowing.

BUT a few seconds later, Floyd elbows hard. One would think Floyd is in trouble now. Nope. Not one word from Kenny Bayless!

What Floyd did there was sweet science doe.

genius Floyd fans says so.

Comment

I dedicate this song to you & spoon!

"How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?"

I can think of younger days when living for my life
        Was everything a man could want to do.
        I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
        How can you stop the rain from falling down?
        How can you stop the sun from shining?
        What makes the world go round?
        How can you mend a this broken man?
        How can a loser ever win?
        Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
        And misty memories of days gone by
        We could never see tomorrow, noone said a word about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
        How can you stop the rain from falling down?
        How can you stop the sun from shining?
        What makes the world go round?
        How can you mend this broken man?
        How can a loser ever win?

I prefer the Al Green version, but it might be to soul filled, stick to the bee gees whiny version!

La la la!

I can still feel the breeze......

And misty memories of PAC's glory days gone by!!!

Please help the PAC nation mend their broken hearts!

What make the world go round!!!

Ha. Ha. Ha Ha..... La la la la la!

Comment

easily explained bc maidana was tryin' to promote bein' an mma fighter the first fight EVERYBODY was tellin' the referee and the boxing commissions to WATCH OUT FOR THE DIRTY BEHAVIOR OF MAIDANA.
          when you're known as a dirty fighter it follows you alot of places.
          mayweather isnt known to be a dirty fighter.
          also this is the SECOND fight the first fight he was barely warned for anythang. he tried to spear mayweather through the ropes but you dont show that in your lil gif did you? if i was mayweather i wouldve hit him low for all the rabbit punchin' he was doin' and the dirty tactics.

the nerve of you folks. and actually the funny part is maidana did a better job than pacquiao in BOTH fights maidana > pacquiao

Comment

easily explained bc maidana was tryin' to promote bein' an mma fighter the first fight EVERYBODY was tellin' the referee and the boxing commissions to WATCH OUT FOR THE DIRTY BEHAVIOR OF MAIDANA.
            when you're known as a dirty fighter it follows you alot of places.
            mayweather isnt known to be a dirty fighter.
            also this is the SECOND fight the first fight he was barely warned for anythang. he tried to spear mayweather through the ropes but you dont show that in your lil gif did you? if i was mayweather i wouldve hit him low for all the rabbit punchin' he was doin' and the dirty tactics.

the nerve of you folks. and actually the funny part is maidana did a better job than pacquiao in BOTH fights maidana > pacquiao
            Lol dumbest post ever.

Maidana wanted to be an MMA fighter? Dude it was Floyd who was wrestling like an MMA fighter that night lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              damn I still cant believe floyd needed to cheat, but all the signs were their.
              Too much signs to sweep this under the rug. The guy is a certified fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Too much signs to sweep this under the rug. The guy is a certified fraud.
                yup, gotta call a spade a spade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol dumbest post ever.

Maidana wanted to be an MMA fighter? Dude it was Floyd who was wrestling like an MMA fighter that night lmao

i've heard about you and i will end it there.

Comment

i've heard about you and i will end it there.
                    Facts are facts.

If you can't figure who's doing the wrestling moves. Then obviously your a blind sheep.

Checkmate.

Videos don't lie.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      And what if I told thats a ploy used by trainers since time began , fck you people are butt hurt morons grasping straws
                      Then I say that's bull crap. A trainer telling his fighter he is losing when he really isn't is a good way to make them screw up and actually start losing the fight. Any boxing fan should know this much.

It's ridiculous how you Floyd worshippers are making up excuses even for something like that. C'mon, dude.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X