Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    Very profound question...Does manny think he's God? or better than God?...he clearly thinks he knows better than God...or is just using his name to manipulate people's opinions according to which way the wind blows...he is defiant and disobedient to God to claim he won after God told him he would lose What a "christian"...and "God fearing" man...
    Don't talk nonsense like that. Seriously. It's pretty obvious he meant that he would be cheated in Vegas, that doesn't mean he didn't think he would beat Floyd (in which he did).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It only meant he knew from the beginning he will be cheated in Vegas.
      Interesting interpretation of the message God gave to PAC personally.
      But I like this interpretation. Marquez knew he wouldn't get a decision against the A side PAC so he knocked him out.

Question:
      If Floyd didn't take this IV, and Manny could read, and fill out a form correctly and got his shot. If Manny had the perfect socks, made out of the finest Egyptian cotton.

Do you think he would have beaten Floyd?

Question:
      Do you expect judges to watch rounds in slow motion ? Just to remedy what you believe to be an injustice?

Why not watch all the fights PAC had where many, many fans believe Marquez won, without watching them in slow motion?

Should we re judge each, and I mean each fight where video exists and re judge and re write the record books? The judges were up close to the action. The judges are not listening to commentators. They are watching the fight.

If you don't trust Nevada judging, that indicates that all PACs decision wins in Nevada are not to be trusted.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-04-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        Don't talk nonsense like that. Seriously. It's pretty obvious he meant that he would be cheated in Vegas, that doesn't mean he didn't think he would beat Floyd (in which he did).
        So in essence he's doubting his faith in God? and in God's promise that he would win and deliver mayweather into his hands (trying not to laugh here)? Is not God mightier than the judges in Vegas?...Can one truly have it both ways?...Apparently manny can...no wonder God reneged on his promise...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I sir, am no angel! But I am vocal about certain subjects. What are your interests??? Beyond PAC??
          i love novels, watching thrillers, music lover, play chess and keyboard..and of course... i love sports, basketball and boxing...also busy in home interior decorations...

and again, let me restate that ali is my goat...not manny not floyd not rjj or srl etc etc..

comprende?

so i got to this iv thread as this is about cheating...

and cheating is cheating no matter in what field of sports...

Comment

Well here's the video for you to directly respond to!!!......
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Manny received a revelation. God revealed to him that he would lose to Floyd.
            Manny was just fulfilling the prophesy by losing.

Many Filipino sports writers believe Floyd beat PAC easily. Your superhero was no superman. Super BigHeadman.
            Manny said that in his dream he had lost to Floyd. It was kinda controversial loss meaning that the result was not clear.

He spoke to the pastor about it. Pastor told him to pray. After the fight Manny thought about the dream.

Then they brought up that Floyd had used an IV ...... which was on the prohibited list.

So its nothing new. I already said that it was a close fight and that Manny lost it on the NEVADA judges score card against the NEVEDA boxer named Floyd. Does not change what Manny said in that he thought he won ......

Last edited by ADP02; 12-04-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

So in essence he's doubting his faith in God? and in God's promise that he would win and deliver mayweather into his hands (trying not to laugh here)? Is not God mightier than the judges in Vegas?...Can one truly have it both ways?...Apparently manny can...no wonder God reneged on his promise...
              How is it having it "both ways"? Pacquiao never said he didn't beat Floyd or that he thought that he didn't beat him. He's always stuck to that and now there's even proof in the videos that he did beat Floyd. How is that translating to "doubting his faith", I have no idea.

Comment

Interesting interpretation of the message God gave to PAC personally.
                But I like this interpretation. Marquez knew he wouldn't get a decision against the A side PAC so he knocked him out.

Question:
                If Floyd didn't take this IV, and Manny could read, and fill out a form correctly and got his shot. If Manny had the perfect socks, made out of the finest Egyptian cotton.

Do you think he would have beaten Floyd?

Question:
                Do you expect judges to watch rounds in slow motion ? Just to remedy what you believe to be an injustice?

Why not watch all the fights PAC had where many, many fans believe Marquez won, without watching them in slow motion?

Should we re judge each, and I mean each fight where video exists and re judge and re write the record books? The judges were up close to the action. The judges are not listening to commentators. They are watching the fight.

If you don't trust Nevada judging, that indicates that all PACs decision wins in Nevada are not to be trusted.
                First of all, Manny is not a resident of Nevada. Floyd is.

Secondly, go watch Manny vs Bradley I. Enough said.

Finally, Floyd got away with using something that was on the prohibited list and used silly excuses which made no sense. They both incorrectly filled out the form. Manny was investigated even though he didn't use the drug which was not even on the prohibited list. As for Floyd, he did use a method that was on the prohibited list, he didn't notify NSAC until well past the fight ..... for Floyd, NEVADA said, it was all cool what Floyd did!

Yup, Floyd and Manny are treated the same in Nevada

Last edited by ADP02; 12-04-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Slip,
                  Found this article. There are honest Filipinos! Hallelujah!!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...215602144.html

Excerpt below

Some fans said Pacquiao should retire from boxing while others demanded a rematch. For thousands at a plaza in Marikina city, part of metropolitan Manila, the mood was dampened not just by his loss but also by a sudden downpour.

Filipino sports writer Rick Olivares told Al Jazeera that it was "a sad fact but we really do have to admit that Floyd Mayweather definitely did win this match.

"It's a sad nation, the national pride has been pricked and yes, the judges did pretty much get it right," Olivares said.

"I know that [Pacquiao] doesn't want to end his career on a sour note. As we've said earlier this was a legacy fight and he's taken a few losses in his last few bouts.

End excerpt

I like Rick Olivares, a Filipino sports writer... Let's invite him to join us on Boxingscene??? NSB!!! Surely he knows something???
                  Oh My Gad!!!! Is he dead??? PAC fan post Marquez KO of PAC. The rest has been downhill after that!
                  in fair play, why not invite evander as well.....

that should be interesting, yeah?

Comment

Can a PAC fan make a slow motion of him getting KTFO by Marquez. From all angles? Show you love boxing more than PAC and do it!

If you want to be taken seriously, stop avoiding facts. Videos that show your idol in a bad light are a good first step! I love the video of Floyd getting taken to jail. Good stuff. I love the videos of PAC landing a few solid shots. I love the Maidana nut smashing job!!! That was special. Loved it when Floyd looked to Tony weeks wanting help!! Loved it! Then not getting it! Loved it, Loved it. Loved how Castillo in the first fight worked Floyd better than anyone ever!!! I'm loving it. Loving it.

Guys, take off your limited PAC fanatic glasses and embrace a bigger view.

How cares who won, true boxing purists think this way!

In my mind, my opinion

PAC beat Bradley both times.
                    Beat Marquez in the first fight, PAC lost close decisions in the next 2, and in the last got KTFO.
                    He destroyed a weight drained de la Hoya
                    Beat the crap outta Marg
                    Spanked an over matched Algieri

Easily lost to Floyd. It was easy money!
                    crazy post, as classic as zaroku's....ooops it is you, zaroku....sorry..he he he

there is no need for review or slowmo of a very conclusive fight like jmm ko of pac...nothing really to debate....the fight did not go to the scorecards...did it?

pac vs floyd went to the scorecards.....

see the difference?

Comment

Spoon, Tagalog, Rath, have not even commented on this video? Very puzzling because the love videos!!!

Guys, 3Gfightfan has slapped y'all with his white glove.. Yet nobody wants to talk about this interview???? Very interesting!

Slip, I believe TrippleGfighter has put them in checkmate.

What do his core defenders have to say to his own words..

Oh My GAD!!
                      now you are getting much much more better in your ping pong ways...

manny can say that the world is flat but that does not in any way connect to the iv issue...open a thread on that if you wish...and i assure you that thread will be one you will regret making....

Comment

Working...
                      X